Can't You See How Happy I Could Be?

Aleks/ImmortalHDXReader, T, approx 4800 words, references to brief domestic abuse (not by any of the Cow Chop guys, and it's not graphic at all!)

 Thanks to @uberhaxcrnova for requesting this story. They wanted a story about the reader being James' little sister and them falling in love with Aleks, and I really hope this fulfills what they wanted! I know they are already together at the beginning, so I hope that's okay! I was so excited to receive this and I had a really great time writing it! Feel free for anyone to send in more requests, if I had half as much fun as I did writing this one it would still be amazing!

Reader and Aleks have been dating for a few months, keeping it a secret from everyone in the Cow Chop house, especially her brother, James. But when James finds out accidentally, he is furious that not only is his little sister dating his best friend, but that it was kept from him for so long. He won't even talk to them, and now the couple is forced to try and put the pieces back together before it's too broken to fix.

I do not own any piece of Cow Chop and I am simply stating that this is a work of fiction and holds no reality to it beyond being an imagine/reader insert.

Now that I've finished school (I'm graduating next week!), the updates are way easier to get done in a timely manner, but I'll still try and hold myself to the once a week minimum. I'm getting ready to start my first semester of college this fall so I may have times where I'm too busy with preparations to write so I apologize if that happens. 

Please feel free to send me requests or suggestions for future stories! I hope you all enjoy this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat at my desk, listening to the yelling and screaming that was coming from downstairs. As much as I loved my brother and his friends, and appreciated the fact that they had given me the spare room to work and record in, the noise sometimes made me want to consider getting my own office. At the same time, being there made me happier than ever, and based on the comments on the videos I had appeared in, the fans enjoyed me being around, going as far as to call me the mother of the group.

Chuckling to myself, I did the finishing touches on my latest animation. My channel was an amalgamation of everything and anything that has to do with art. I started with speed paints, which I eventually started commentating over, making jokes and adding tips and tricks. Then I was doing animations, some serious and some funny. I started growing and collaborating with YouTubers, even doing a series where I drew them as I did mini interviews.

It was James, my brother, that had gotten me started on YouTube, and he was the first person I did a video with, and to this day that was my favorite video I had done. Even though other videos had become more popular, that one always had a special place in my heart. I was proud of the fact that I had grown on my own, James had never done a shout out for me even though he offered because I wanted to know that I was more than just "UberHaxorNova's Sister".

To this day a lot of people still didn't even know we were related. Granted, it made the questions of if we were dating even more creepy, I didn't mind it all that much. I had moved into the Cow Chop house about a half a year ago, when things went very south with my now ex-boyfriend. My new apartment was a bit too small to house my recording equipment, it barely fit all my art supplies, but it was mine and no one else's and that's what mattered to me.

The noise slowly stopped and I sighed in relief as I continued to edit the frames. After a few minutes, there was a soft knock on the door, "Come in!" I called, and Aleks popped his head in, "Hey." I said, giving him a soft smile, "Did you guys finish recording?" He took that as his invitation to come in fully, and he closed the door behind him. Before answering, he leaned over and kissed my cheek.