Update AKA Oh Snap It's Been So Long

Well hello, it's been almost a year, but I'm back?

Okay, so, long story short. I just recently came home from my first year of college! I've made so many amazing friends and am rocking a 3.75 GPA for my first year, and I'm proud!

This year has been amazing but it's also kicked my ass and I barely wrote anything if it wasn't a weekend where I didn't have clubs and organizations or a break. But now it's summer!

In the week that I've been back I've written so many things! And I'm almost done with a super special sick nasty awesome new fic for this series! Consider it an apology for dropping off the face of the planet and a huge thank you to everyone who over the year has continued to heart and favorite this story and comment and send me so much love and support. 

If it weren't for you guys then I honestly don't know if I would be trying to continue this! 

So soon I'll be uploading a THREE PART STORY about one of our great Cow Chop friends who I've struggled to keep up with, but I swear I have! 

Thank you guys so much for the insane support, and if it's okay I'd like to try and start fresh maybe? With the requests? Please feel free to resend any if you still want me to write it, but any and all requests are more than welcome! I'll do my best to bring you guys stuff for as long as I can :)