Signed With Love and A Broken Ankle

AleksXReader, T, 10400 words, references to injuring an ankle, and smut (SMUT WILL BE BOLDED IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT!!!)

Soulmate AU! Where soulmates have matching tattoos that connect them and change somehow (for example, coordinates based on where your soulmate is in real time or a tattoo equivalent of a mood ring). Aleks and the Reader meet at the club after the Reader's FWB doesn't tell her that he found his soulmate. Aleks cheers the Reader up after being bet that he wouldn't talk to her, and it's really no ones fault that they are extremely attracted to each other and maybe decide to do something about it. 

This was supposed to fill a prompt but as per usual it was getting way too long, so instead a sort-of sequel will be coming out that continues this story. It will be able to stand on it's own though so I wouldn't call it a "second part" but look forward to that one! Drama! Upset! Tears abound!

I hope you all enjoy this piece, it's my first time writing something with smut so I did my best haha

Enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------

"You're such a fucking asshole!" I shouted before storming towards the bar, trying to wave down one of the overworked and frenzied bartenders. Justin came up behind me, "Fuck off." I huffed, and he groaned.

"Come on, I said I'm sorry! We both knew how this was going to go!" I turned to face him, glaring. "Look, you and I were going really well, but I found my soulmate."

I rolled my eyes, "You could have at least told me, instead of dragging me out here. You're just lucky that poor guy didn't think you were cheating on him." I ran a hand through my hair, the heat of the club was making me start sweating. "You should have told me." I insisted.

Justin sighed, and leaned against the bar, "I wanted to. I felt bad, you know, I always figured you would meet yours first." He admitted.

I puffed my cheeks, "As if." I muttered, my hand moving to rub my ribcage, right where my soulmate mark lied, "If I haven't met them yet, I'll probably never meet them." He frowned.

"I'm sorry." He said softly, "Isaiah wants to meet you, at some point."

He gave me a meaningful look, and I rolled my eyes, "Go away Justin, text me tomorrow and we'll get coffee." Justin frowned again, "Come on, I'm giving you the go ahead to spend the night with your boy, just fuck off already. Let me wallow." Justin sighed, and walked away, shouting over the music that he'd call me when he eventually woke up the next day.

I leaned against the bar, unable to not feel sorry for myself. Justin and I weren't soulmates, but he was nice and he was easy to be around. He was quiet, I liked him.

"Hey, you look like you could use a drink!" A voice from next to me shouted, and I turned to glare at him.

"Real cute, hit on the person who just got dumped. Suave." I said sarcastically, and the guy rubbed the back of his neck. "Is this a thing you do? Hang out by the bar and wait for people who look mildly upset to come by?"

I turned to get an actual look at the guy. He was fairly tall, and dressed like literally every other guy in the club. A black snapback, tank top, jeans, and bleach blond hair. I would admit, the dual sleeves he had, and the eagle poking out of the top of his black and gray tank top were impressive. His eyes roamed over the tattoos that were on my own body. I wondered if he was searching for a match. "Well?" I questioned when I got sick of him looking at me.

The guy's eyes snapped back up to mine, "What?"

I gave him a look, "I asked if this is a thing you do? Is this how you pick people up? I'd be pretty shocked if it worked at all." I said, the sarcasm back in my tone.