Law And Order: CCAB (Cow Chop And Babies)

TrevorXReader, T, 5900, references to pregnancy and giving birth

Reader and Trevor finally are starting a family. It's going to be interesting, working around their nerves and their jobs, but it'll all be worth it. Reader is a top level lawyer for the LA judicial system, and Trevor is, well, he's Trevor. If you ask her, that's more than enough. 

Thank you so much to chocolate_hearts for this fantastic prompt : "Could you write something that's Aleks or Trevor X Reader where they have a child and suddenly they all have to become domestic enough to make sure it doesn't DIE. You can have as much freedom as you want I'm just hoping for a quick delivery room scene then the first few nights/weeks. The fluff can be the way reader looks at him and this like that."

I'm sorry it's a bit more spread out than you ask for, and that it focuses a lot on Trevor and the Reader instead of the baby. (I just honestly had no clue how to write a baby) I hope this lives up to what you wanted though!!

As always thank you all for your support, I'm so happy to be back! The Brett piece got a lot of positive feedback and I appreciate it all! Send in some more prompts! 

I hate the title lmao

------------------------------------------

I had tears running down my face, and my hair was sticking to my forehead. "Come on, just a few more big pushes, you're almost there!" I let my head fall back, I was beyond exhausted. My breathing was slightly labored, and a hand came forward, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"You can do this Y/N, I'm right here with you, I believe in you. You're doing so amazing." Trevor said, his voice soaked with sincerity and pride. "The doctors going to count to three, okay, babe?" I nodded, swallowing my tears back, "Okay, squeeze my hand, I've got you." I took his hand, already squeezing. He began talking again just as the main doctor began counting down, "Why do I have a feeling you're going to break-" We both started yelling at the same time, me as I began pushing and Trevor as I squeezed his hand with all the strength I had.

His eyes were twisted shut, but he kept talking me through the pushes. He was in hospital scrubs, while I was in a gown, my legs up in stirrups. After another ten minutes of pushing, things seemed to quiet down, before the sounds of a high pitched crying filled the room, My head fell back again, and Trevor swiftly swapped his left hand for his right one.

He leaned forward, peppering kisses all over my face as they did the routine procedures. Early on Trevor had opted out of cutting the umbilical cord, having wanted to vomit at the idea of it. I then had to fight off all of the the other guys who during the time that Trevor and I had gotten together became like a bunch of brother's to me, from begging to be allowed to do it.

Trevor moved my hair out of my face again, "You did it, Y/N, you did it." He kept whispering between kisses. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but I could barely move. I had been in labor for almost 36 hours before I could finally start pushing, and I felt half dead. "Mr. and Mrs.Y/L/N, would you like to meet your daughter?" Trevor's face lit up, finally knowing whether he had a son or a daughter. Neither of us had wanted to know the sex. I was a firm believer of gender being a social construct, it was a happy side effect of majoring in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies before going to law school.

Trevor nodded for the both of us, "Here, Y/N gets to hold her first." He insisted, and I placed my forehead against his, a silent thank you. He leaned in close as one of the nurse handed her to me, offering gentle instructions of how to hold her. Happy tears filled my eyes as our daughter stared up at us. "She's got my eyes." Trevor whispered, "She's so quiet." In my periphery I saw him look up at the nurse, almost questioning.