It Took A Long Time, But It Was Worth It

Aleks/ImmortalHDXReader, T, approx 5800 words (I know this is long, and I wanted to split it into two parts but I couldn't find a good place to do it, sorry!), references to alcohol and hospitals 

Reader is a popular YouTuber whose best friend needs her to fill in for part of a concert that she's running. It turns out that the band she is sharing the set with are also from YouTube. When through them, she reconnects with someone she used to know and was secretly in love with, Aleksander Marchant. But the chance runs dark when the most important person she has in her life needs her. But, she may need Aleks too.

 I do not own any piece of Cow Chop and I am simply stating that this is a work of fiction and holds no reality to it beyond being an imagine/reader insert.

Please feel free to send me comments, requests, or suggestions, I'd love to write things that you all want to see :)

This series is almost at 1000 reads and I'm so thankful for all the support I've been getting, I never thought these would take off and I'm so happy. Every time I open up my account and see more reads or likes or favorites or comments, it makes me genuinely smile which I've needed a lot lately. I love you guys, and I hope you enjoy this!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slow down Cassie!" I yelled to my best friend as she pulled on my hand through the thick crowd of people that were backstage. "You still haven't explained why you're toting me around!" We were at the music hall in Denver that she had taken over for her father a few years ago.

She had called me only a few hours prior begging me to come to come and bring my guitar and my laptop. She called something back to me that I couldn't hear, and she finally knocked on a door, and walked in, pulling me with her. "Hey guys!" I was faced with three guys that I recognized from YouTube, Arin Hanson, Danny Avidan, and Brian Wecht, otherwise known as Starbomb and Ninja Sex Party.

I felt slightly starstruck but they looked equally surprised and impressed to see me, "I've got your replacement!" I turned to her.

"What the fuck, Cassie? What are you talking about?"

Danny stood up and shook my hand, "Hey, sorry but you're Y/YouTube/Name, right? We love your stuff, and had no clue you'd be here."

"Y/N, just Y/N is fine. I love everything you all do. I had no idea I'd be here either. Can someone explain what the hell is going on?" I sat down once I had greeted Arin and Brian.

The situation was explained to me quickly. Ninja Sex Party. Starbomb, and another group Tupperware Remix Party, had been touring, and doing shows across the country. A few hours ago, TWRP found out there was a big emergency back in LA, and had to leave. NSP and Starbomb weren't going to be able to cover their set alone, and Cassie promised them she knew someone who could come in and perform a whole set. Me.

Cassie sat next to me, "Come on Y/N, I know you can do this, you've thrown together shows in less time than this. Plus, the band knows all your music after your concert last year. I'm sorry it's so sudden, but I need you to do this, please?" She looked exhausted, upset, and anxious. Cassie was my best friend, and had been there for me for over a decade. I owed her.

"Alright, I'll do it. Go tell the band we'll do the set from last year." She began thanking me repeatedly but had to leave, shouting behind her once again.

I smiled as the door closed, "Thank you so much Y/N, I don't know what we would have done without you." Arin exclaimed, hugging me suddenly. "And to have such a star in our presence." He teased, pretending to become faint.