ANOTHER 'About me' section?

This chapter is neither a rant nor another long-ass description about myself. If you're feeling a little stalkerish and are desperate to know what my favorite foods are, check out my book Pasticcio, where I post one-shots, competition entries, etc. It's literally the first chapter. Go on, I know you want to.

*claps hands together*

Real talk! This rant book is a collection of inner (and outer) musings, snarky remarks, observations, whatever comes to mind, both with regard to Wattpad and stuff that happens out there in the real world. These are in no specific order, as of now, but when I'll have one-hundred parts sometime in the future (I told you, I'm saltier than a McDs' french fry) I might break stuff up into sections, just to keep the organisational gremlins at bay.

This is all my own work and opinions (except the occasional pop-culture references, vids and memes), and whilst I don't want scream, "If you don't like it, go ride your grandma's dick!" please don't be that person that lurks around rant books with the sole purpose of being an ass to the author and other commentators. It's not cute or funny, just annoying as hell.

Is there something that you're itching to complain about, but have the good sense not to do so on a public forum? I can do it for you! Feel free to PM me with the topic you want me to rant about, and I won't think twice before adding it here. I'll be waiting!

Also, please make sure that you click that little ★ whenever you can, it's my only source of nourishment.

D. out x