Appreciation Chapter

This isn't a rant, more like an appreciation chapter for a certain special someone *winks*

I think y'all remember the chapter of How to Be Unsuccessful on WP about titles. Well, one salty reader has decided (or at least started) to write one-shots for two of these titles. This person is Thin-Tin-Missy! I feel honoured that you've decided to do this, and you're super fucking creative as well, so kudos for that and this chapter is dedicated to you!

So far, she's written one-shots for How I Ripped Out A Chunk of Liam's Hair and Sold To A Vampire For Donuts. I'll post a three sentence beginning for each one (she has granted me the permission for doing so btw, so don't report me for plagiarising), and provide the link to her (rant?) book where the full stories are posted. 

By the way, if any of you ever feel like jumping on the bandwagon, let me know so I can also post excerpts from your books! I just feel like Missy here deserves her own chapter, since she "started" it. (Like Kylie started the wig fad, I'm joking. Kylie is an idiot.) 

1. How I Ripped Out A Chunk Of Liam's Hair

The edge of my VIP pass cut into my fingers as I gripped the card tightly, but I didn't care. I would protect this piece of plastic like it was my newborn child. It was the only thing that would get me past security to let me see my most favorite people in the whole worl—no, the men of my dreams. [...]

2. Sold To A Vampire For Donuts

Comforting darkness.

Peace of mind.

Those were the things that I had before I cracked my eyes open. [...]

 -:-

Again, if you're interested in checking out the rest of these, the author has intelligently numbered the entries in her book: the first entry is chapter 55, and the second entry is chapter 60. 

@  the author: if you ever write more one-shots, I'll add to the list here *winks again* *rubs eye* 

By all means, if any of my other salty readers are interested in reading other chapters in her rant book, do so. She's funny af.

🍟🍟🍟

Is there something that you're itching to complain about, but have the good sense not to do so on a public forum? I can do it for you! Feel free to PM me with the topic you want me to rant about, and I won't think twice before adding it here. I'll be waiting!