WTF AMERICA

I have  a single question for America:

WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS GOING ON WITH U

Ever since that flaming orange Cheeto got elected, shit has been going DOWNHILL. (It had already been deteriorating during the campaigns but since Drumpf is in office, the deterioration has accelerated by 1000%. Faster than a cheetah on rollerblades)

I literally have no words. This corn chip has been president for ONE WEEK I repeat, ONE WEEK, and he has already fucked the country up the ass ten times.

CASH ME OUSSIDE TRUMPLESTILTSKIN HOWBOWDAH?????!!!!!!!!!!

Each and every day I wake up, go on my social media and hope to NOT see another train wreck, but instead, I'm greeted with a punch to the gut, a slap in the face, and a kick to the teeth! Someone needs to stop these damn Republicans before they destroy the American economy and cause World War Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVEN THOUGH THIS MAN IS VIOLATING THE CONSITUTITION, THE UN'S HUMAN RIGHTS LAW, tHE AMERICAN LAW, AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, THERE ARE STILL  PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! HOW THICK CAN YOU BE?

and a lot of these fools blindly support this spray-tanned buffoon for the mere fact that "haha, we won and u lose, stupid sjw libtards!!!!!!" Like do you people not realise that he don't give two  shits about u either???

Please don't come telling me that Hillary was the lesser of two evils when in A SINGLE WEEK, Evil itself has rained terror upon the Earth!

2017 WAS SUPPOSED TO bE THE YEAR WE ALL RECOVERED FROM THE HELLFIRE OF 2016, BUT INSTEAD, EVEN SATAN HIMSELF IS AFRAID OF MANIFESTING HIMSELF!!!! THINGS ON EARTH ARE SO MESSED UP, HE NOPED THE HECK OUT OF HERE AND WENT ON A FOUR YEAR SABBATICAL—HUMAN BEINGS ARE DOING HIS JOB BETTER THAN HIM ANYWAY!!!!!

And I know there are going to be people who are gonna be like, "Lmao, stfu, you aren't even American, ALSO, you're living in Italy!! Mind your own business!!!"

a) Yes, I am also American as I was born there, so YES this CONCERNS ME.

b) AMERICA ISN'T ON A DIFFERENT PLANET. AS THE SECOND LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD, THEIR PROBLEMS ARE OUR PROBLEMS AS WELL. 

c) Admit that there is something inherently wrong with a president that is willing to spend BILLIONS of American dollars on building a wall rather than fixing Flint's water pipes, implementing free healthcare, free education, and fixing a whole lot of other problems within the country that need fixing (LIKE THE REST OF THE DAMN WORLD DOES).  That there is something VERY twisted about a person who revokes the affordable care act (which will cause the death of THOUSANDS of people). That there is something DESPICABLE about a person who rejects refugees and implements an islamophobic immigration ban—THIS IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

d) ?!

e)Fuck off

I'm tired.

🍟🍟🍟

Is there something that you're itching to complain about, but have the good sense not to do so on a public forum? I can do it for you! Feel free to PM me with the topic you want me to rant about, and I won't think twice before adding it here. I'll be waiting!