Milestone Chappie: 15k!

Remember when I said at my first milestone that I'd never hit 15k?

Well, life is full of wonderful surprises, and this is one of them.

Despite having been EXTREMELY inactive as of late (uni is slowly destroying me both physically and creatively), y'all have still been reading my rants and have still stopped by to read my latest chapter. That's dedication right there, y'all. 

Also, to those of you who have only recently started reading, get ready for extreme cringiness, wokeness, and life-lessons even your future grandchildren will thank you for. And they will all be doused with a healthy amount of salt. 

Next milestone? Let's be a little more ambitious here. 30k. 

30,000. It's like 20,000 leagues under the sea, but with 10,000 extra leagues added to it. And not underwater. Ok, that made no sense, I just thought of it on the spot and added it in. 

If you haven't noticed already, this rant book consists mostly of nonsensical bullshit.

ANYWHORE, thank you again, my beautiful babies ❤ ❤  I appreciate every vote and every comment; they mean so much to me and are the fuel that keeps me going.

As a thank-you, I'll be hosting another Q&A!!! Ask me anything, no matter how wacky or weird it is (or dirty heheheheh but I can't guarantee I'll answer them). Last time y'all sent me a ton of questions, so I'm hoping it will be the same also this time! 

Expect another rant soon *smirks*

Toodles!

(yuck, did I really just say that)