Unspoken

This chapter is rated T but will have some suggestive language 

Two weeks have passed, while Lydia feels more settled at work she feels very unsettled when it comes to Kyle. She hasn't called Kyle perhaps because they are practically attached to the hip ten hours a day at work. They often take the subway home together since they are realize they are only a few blocks away from each other in Manhattan. Francois thier boss is back from his business trip and starts showing Lydia the ropes, getting her to work side by side with Kyle. She constantly has to slap herself from blushing or getting flustered when he is around but it's hard when he stares at her constantly.

Kyle can't seem to get over his growing infactuation with her. He waits to come into work, tries to get her to come out with his team for drinks but it usually ends up being only Ravi and him hanging out after work. Although their close friendship is no secret, they miserably fail at trying to keep their relationship purely professional at work. Kyle is use to confiding in Ravi over the last five years but when it comes to Lydia he is intentionally evasive. 

R: Bloody hell Kyle are you thinking about her again?

K: (catches his gulp) What? Who?

R: Don't play innocent with me, you know exactly who

K: (best poker face) No I don't

R: Lee....dee..ahhhh 

Ravi chuckles as he purposely prolongs the 'ah' in her name to imitate a woman moaning. Just then Lydia walks into Kyle's office his eyes not peering off the presentation in her hand. Kyle announces her presence to make sure Ravi doesn't say anything stupid.

K: Lydia! 

L: Sorry I didn't know someone was in her. I'll come back later

R: No stay Kyle wanted to ask you something

As Lydia turns to face Kyle Ravi is behind her making kissing gestures to Kyle along with make an oval shape with one hand as he uses his other hand to stick his middle finger out running it through the open orifice. Kyle blushes from embarrassment as Ravi laughs leaving his office. 

L: What did you want to ask me?

K: Eer.....nothing 

L: (giggles) Oh....Okay

K: Sorry did you wanted to know something?

L: (preoccupied) Yeah I want to understand how these numbers were calculated 

K: Sit down I'll go over them with you

L: Okay

As Kyle opens the spreadsheets on his computer Lydia walks over to get a closer look. He can't help but smell the intoxicating scent of her body mingled with her seductive perfume which starts getting him aroused. He shifts in his chair uncomfortably which doesn't escape Lydia. 

L: Sorry do you want to just send me this spreadsheet so I can figure it out?

Desperate to have her not leave his office Kyle quickly rushes to say

K: No why don't you sit down I'll stand and go over it with you

L: Are you sure? I don't want to take your time from something else important

K: This is important Lydia you need to understand this. Please I insist 

Kyle gets up trying to calm himself down so his arousal is not evident. Lydia slips into his chair then siting on his desk he explains the spreadsheet, formulas and macros working in the background. Lydia moves forward so she is closer to the computer.

L: Kyle can you send me the other spreadsheets that are linked to this one?

Kyle can't move because as she moves closer to the computer her semi loose shirt exposes her nude lace bra. What doesn't help matters is that from the angle Kyle is sitting on his desk he can see right down her top which also exposes her cleavage all the way down to the top of her stomach. Kyle can't help but take a deep breath as he sears this erotic image into his mind. 

L: (endearingly) Kyle are you spacing out again

K: (defensively) No 

Lydia smiles at him he is sure it's a flirty smile because she bats her eyelashes before looking at him smirking like she caught him staring at her. 

L: Really?

K: Yeah I just lost my chain of thought

L: Why? You tired?

K: Yeah actually not sleeping well

L: (eyebrow arched) Hmmm....why not?

Why won't she drop this line of questioning? Why doesn't she understand he can't tell her the truth? It would be too embarrassing for Kyle to admit he wakes up nearly every night thinking about her ever since they met. He often strokes his hard member to release thinking about Lydia naked, lying underneath him, pulling on his hair as she screams her way to esctasy while Kyle ploughs into her depths. He replays different positions he was to bury himself inside her fucking her retentlessly, these are the only thoughts that get him to release on himself feeling a mild sense of satisfaction. Although he would much rather have her in his bed sucking him, clenching around him screaming out of euphoria so he can finally feel normal again. 

As the vivid images of her sprawled on his bed waiting for him to mount her cross his mind, he knows he has to snap back to reality. He clears his throat then in a stern voice directed at himself he asks her.

K: Do you have everything you need? I really need to get back to work

L: (embarrassed) Yeah I'm sorry I took up so much of your time

K: (curt) It is fine. I just need to finish something before my next meeting

Lydia scurries out of his office feeling slightly dejected that he sent her packing. While he senses a sudden emptiness take over him. Why was he so curt with her? Lydia can't understand Kyle at all, sometimes he seems enamoured with her while at other times he seems like he can't get away fast enough. She often wonders if he is struggling with chronic mood swings, that may certainly explain the spacing out. 

That night in her apartment Lydia drinks half a bottle of wine with dinner hoping she will fall into a deep slumber that involves not thinking about Kyle and his irrational behavior. However  wine only pushes her subconscious feeling for Kyle to the surface. While she lays in bed she can't stop thinking about how sexy he is and what kissing those delicious lips of his, what being with him would feel like. 

Thought? Reactions? What do you think will happen next?