Phone drama - Part 1

This is a two parter chapter, this is part 1 and will be content T

One night while Kyle is showering Lydia picks up his phone which buzzed because a text came through. She opens it to find a sext msg for him. She gets upset but then she notices girls name is not even on the phone. The name Kyle gave her in 'good BJ'. Lydia starts to cry when she realizes her brother was right about him the whole time.

Then with a heaving chest she calls his phone from hers as her hearts beats out of her chest waiting for which part of the anatomy is has called her. Instead when his phone starts ringing she notices he put her name as 'her...don't screw up'. She cried even harder but this time they are tears of pure elation, realizing that he actually does love her.

Kyle comes out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around the lower half of his body shocked to see Lydia crying in his bed. He moves over to kiss her but she moves away. She is still pissed about the sext.

K: What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?

L: Kyle your phone

Lydia hands over the phone to him but a slightly annoyed Kyle grabs it from her while holding on to his towel.

K: You went through my phone?

L: (defensive) No!

K: What the hell Lydia?

L: (angry) Fuck you Kyle! You are the one who names girls parts of the anatomy, not me

Kyle feels a tight sting on his cheek then realizes he has just been slapped. Lydia starts to sob lightly again as she sits at the edge of his bed.

L: How could you do that Kyle?

Kyle looks down embarrassed he feels ashamed of his actions then sit down next to near by the bed. He slowly reaches out to touch her hair as he soothes her down.

K: Ly those girls were from a long time ago. Before I met you. You can't punish me for that.

L: (huffs) You're missing the point Kyle. That is someone's daughter, sister, maybe even wife knowing you.

K: That is not fair Ly. I was a different person before I met you

L: People just don't change Kyle they don't just become someone else all of a sudden.

K: I want you (cupping her face with his hands) only you Ly I swear.

L: (sobs) Does the girl who is Sexting you know that?

K: What? Who is Sexting me?
Kyle opens his phone to find some nudes of a girl he use to date. Just as he is glancing through them he gets another one. His eyes widen looking at the picture of the girls legs spread out before him exposing her needy wet entrance. He swallows a breath still in disbelief about the erotic picture he received.

L: What is it? Another sext?

K: How is this my fault? She texted me

L: Show me the phone

K: (stern) No

L: (commanding) Yes

K: (forceful) No Lydia you are not seeing that message

L: Why?

K: I don't want you to get mad

L: Are you crazy? That ship has sailed. I was mad before you got out of that shower. Just show me

Kyle puts the phone on his table away from Lydia as he starts to get dressed. In an unexpected move Lydia lunges over to grab it and she succeeds. Looking at the text she gets put off.

L: This is who you use to sleep with before me?

K: You were not suppose to see that. It was only a few times and now she is obsessed with me.

L: She doesn't leave anything to the imagination.

K: Are you jealous? Well I love my coquettish lady right here.

L: Well I respect myself and by the looks of things I am way hotter than her in every department 

The next chapter gets a bit steamy you've been warned