Christmas Party

Chapter 9 - Christmas Party

This chapter is rated T

A few weeks have passed since they went to Washington D.C. Lydia still pines for Kyle but something is stopping her from giving in to him. Kyle just can't figure out the very mixed signals she is sending his way. Kyle calls up his best friend to get some advice. 

K: Hey Cole what's going on?

C: Nothing much, have a girl stopping by in a little bit. So make this quick, ya?

K: (chuckles) The usual or do you have something to tell me?

C: You sound like a fucking Hallmark card Kyle

K: Fuck you!

C: (chuckles) So I am guessing you still haven't laid the new chick at work yet?

K: She's not just some chick at work Cole. She's really sexy, smart and I have to try really very hard not to take her in very position possible when we are at work.

C: She sounds like a lot of work dude.

K: (smiles) She is!

C: Just sleep with someone else and move on.

K: Tried that, it didn't work out so well for me.

C: (laughs) This I want to hear. What did you do?

K: (embarrassed) I kind of .....Eeer......eeerr......called her Lydia....you know at the end.

C: (laughs hysterically) Fuck man! I would have paid good money to see what happened after.

K: I don't want to talk about it.....I can't get over this girl. I can't seem to pin her either......I am so fucking frustrated.

C: No shit! Fine let me think for a minute.

K: (chuckles) Don't hurt your head too much....

C: Fuck you! Do you want my advice? Or do you want to wank off to this girl's image every night?

K: How did you .....Eeer know?

C: Just take her out and ask her once at for all. Tell her you want to take her out on a date, that you like her and want to have her scream in your bed so all your neighbors know your name. Okay maybe scratch that last part out......(smirks) for now.

K: You really think that will work? I don't want to come across as a sap? 

C:  You are a fucking sap when it comes to this girl so just fucking do it will you?

K: Fine I'll make my move this week at the Christmas party.

C: Great! Now I have to go....I have some ass to tap.

K: You are really a prick you know that?

C: Yup but you love me anyway. Play soccer next weekend? You are only excused if you are in bed with that chick Liza.

K: Lydia! Her name is Lydia

C: Whatever! See ya!

At the Christmas party Lydia and Kyle flirt with each other but keep a safe distance no one on the team suspects anything. Then they both go home together with another colleague, Nacy who lives close to them. Kyle is sitting in between Nancy and Lydia, their legs are pressed together and he loves feeling Lydia against him. He wishes they were alone so he could turn around and kiss her deeply. It is obvious to Nancy that they have a lot of chemistry so she assumes they are a couple as she says.

N: Oh my god you guys are so cute. How did you meet?

K: (blushing) Eerr....uumm....We work on the same team.

N: Oh how adorable!

L: So where do you live?

N: Well the driver can drop me two blocks from here I am visiting my boyfriend. I had a fight with him earlier today but seeing you two, really makes me miss him. You guys are so adorable.

L: Okay see you later.

N: (winks) You two have a niiiiicccceee night

K: Eer...Thanks you too

Lydia is buzzed almost hanging on Kyle's shoulder, his hand is on her knee, he can feel her breasts rub against his strong biceps as she moves to take something out of her purse. He is nuzzling his nose in her hair he wants to pull her into a kiss when his phone goes off, it startles both of them but he quickly picks it up. Lydia is still buzzed her head resting on his shoulder.

K: Yeah okay I can do that, when do you need it? Okay I'll be home in fifteen minutes.

L: Who is that at this time?

K: (covers the phone) Sorry it's the team in Asia they need me to send them something for their meeting with one of our New York based clients who are arriving in India tomorrow. 

L: Don't tell me you have to work now?

K: (Looks apologetically) I do....Ly are you okay to walk to the door ?

L: Huh? 

K: (talks into the phone) Hey let me call you back.

Kyle hangs up the phone, cups her face in his hands then speaks softly to her pouty please kiss me lips.

K: Lydia do you want me to walk you to your door?

She just stares at him looking at his lips as she bites her own pouty ones. He has no doubt she wants him to kiss her as he leans into her almost ready to push his lips onto hers, she moves her body towards him her hand going around his neck to hold him in place as they anticipate their first kiss. They both feel a jolt of reality when the driver suddenly breaks disrupting the moment.

Driver: We are here Miss!

K: Fuck!

With that the moment is lost, Kyle still has a hand on her leg she kisses him slowly on his cheek painfully reminding him that it could have been her lips while her breasts lightly rub against him once more. He is aroused by her but frustrated knowing he has some work to do at home. Alhough part of him wants to take her to his place and make love to her for hours while the other part of him knows he can't after the phone call that just came in but he still wants to kiss her goodnight.

K: (cups her face) Do you want me to walk you to the door?

L: No I'm Okay thanks for dropping me off.

K: I'm really sorry Ly, let me make it up to you tomorrow?

She nods her head smiling as she makes her way to her front door and into her house. She lies in bed wishing Kyle was with her, that night she replays his hands on her leg, she thinks about his nose nuzzling into her hair, him breathing so close to her she can almost feel him on her neck.

Below is M rated content

 She spreads her legs wider on the bed as she thinks of him touching her imagining his hands going higher up her legs than where they were. She can't take it anymore, she strokes herself wishing it was Kyle. She pleasures herself thinking about him touching her slit, slipping a finger or two her warmth, him pounding his cock inside her. The thought of Kyle ramming into her fulfilling her fantasies throws her over the edge and she screams his name as she cums on her own fingers. Then she goes to take a shower, while she feels the hot steamy water caressing her tired, freshly pleasured naked body, she says to herself.

M rated content over now back to T

L: What the hell are you doing Lydia?

Thoughts? Love to hear from you.