Posessive

Chapter 17- Possesive

This chapter is rated T

The next morning Kyle is unsure on how Lydia is going to react. He's not sure if she's going to become clingy which is his absolutely worst fear. Then he sees her looking gorgeous and radiant as ever, she walks over to him and Ravi in th pantry.

L: Hi guys the boss wants to meet us in the conference room A in 10 minutes.

K: Hey Lydia did he say why?

L: Oh hey Kyle, nope just that he wants everybody there. I will see you there in a few.

She walks off like she would any other day she is completely normal around him. Not awkward to say the least. Although Kyle is pleasantly surprised he is also confused by her complete non acknowledgement of them making out last night.

He gets some coffee then makes his way to the conference room where Lydia, Soren and Kyle's team are all gathered.

S: Hey Kyle how's it going? Long time no see.

K: Hey when did you arrive?

S: Flew in from London on the red eye.

K: And you're here already this morning?

S: Might fall asleep later this afternoon, ha!

K: (pat on the back) Well welcome back.

B: Hey Soren!

S: Hey Bea

Soren whispers into Kyle's ear.

S: You still banging Bea?

K: God no! That was just a few times when we were both newbies to the company. It has been over for years, besides it was just a few weeks then ancient history, she works for me now.

S: So she is under you? (smirk) That must seem familiar to her.

K: (half smile) So when are you goi....(gets interrupted)

S: (whispers) Whose the hottie in the Hunter green suit and dangerously low cream top?

K: (feels possessive but hides it) That's Lydia Bryce she's the new Client Manager

S: (sly voice) Lydia Bryce is niiiiicccceee!

K: (desperate for Soren to focus on anything other than Lydia) The guy next to her is Giovanni Manzo, the rookie he just started under her a few months ago.

S: (sleazy laugh) Hell I'd be a rookie if I could get under her.

Kyle distances himself from Soren as he feels the urge to punch him in the face while feeling extremely possessive of Lydia. The meeting starts with the leader of the entire global team announcing a merger of another company in Asia and the potential clients that they could get through the merger. Then he proceeds to invite the team over the weekend to his house for a Barbeque.

Leader: Please feel free to invite your partners, spouses, kids etc...

Kyle just stares at Lydia in the conference room he can't get his eyes off her. She glances up at him a few times then feels conscious as he just stares at her wearing a slight smile.

Later that day Violet asks Lydia if she wants to join her and Kyle to get lunch but Lydia politely declines. Kyle is surprised that much like his usual behavior after making out with someone, she is keeping her distance from him. He keeps walking by her office trying to get a glimplse of her but she is buried in work. He can't take it anymore, he knocks on the door she signals for him to come in and that she's still on a call.

L: Hey Kyle what's up? This conference call is never ending.

K: Hey you looked buried in work.

L: I am (lifts her finger up to indicate hold on) Yes I am here and I believe those numbers need to be re-looked at, those projections seem off.

K: I'll go.

L: (talking into her headset) Okay look my next meeting is here, please send me the meeting minutes to review.

She hangs up then looks straight at Kyle.

K: Sorry didn't mean to disturb you, just wanted to say hello!

L: Did you need something?

K: No just want to say hi and ask if you ate lunch?

L: No I completely forgot I bet I could run out for a smoothie though.

Kyle can't believe she is being so normal as though nothing happened last night, as though she wasn't sitting on his lap rubbing against his hard on, as though he didn't have his hands all over her while his tongue was shoved down her mouth. 

He starts to get aroused thinking about her pouty lips kissing his, her hips grinding down against his erection, he wishes he could shove more than just his tongue into her when his thoughts are interrupted.

L: Sorry I have to run out I have literally five minutes before my next meeting.

K: You look really pretty today Lydia!

Lydia smiles coyly then dashes out of her officer eager to get her smoothie.

L: See you later!

Kyle can't believe this new sensation he is feeling, he wants to hang out with her again, but doesn't want to seem too desperate although his feelings for her have been growing for about eight months now. He wants to be close to her again being in the same office, seeing her busy not giving him the attention he wants makes him want to make out with her even more.

He can't believe that Lydia has him wrapped around her finger. He sighs thinking about all the things he will do to her the next time he can get her alone.

Do you like this side of Kyle? What do you want to see more of?