In the closet

Chapter 22 - In the closet

This chapter has some T and some M rated parts.

M rated part

She looks right up at Kyle then grabs his neck down towards her as she pushes her body against his. He grabs her hips pulling her closer to him then she crashes her lips against his. They kiss passionately for a few seconds heat gushing through both thier bodies as they realize how much they want each other and how dangerous this is for both of them. 

K: I want you so fucking bad Lydia.

L: Me too Kyle.

He pushes his hips further into her so she can feel his growing errection while roaming his hands on her sides. He starts nipping at her neck causing her to moan making her extremely moist between her legs.

K: I love that sound but shuuuush baby not so loud...fuck I want to touch you everywhere.

He starts kissing between the valley of her breasts causing Lydia to pull his hair more. He rubs his thumb pads over her covered nipples causing a sexy moan to leave her mouth. 

She wants nothing more but for Kyle to take her right here in the closet but she knows that would be stupid. She doesn't want their first time to be in a closet with the tension of one of their coworkers walking in on them, not to mention Tyler is outside. 

Oh god Tyler, then Lydia speaks breathlessly.

L: Kyle we should stop! Tyler is right outside.

K: Fuck everyone else. I just want you so fucking badly right now.

She rubs him through his jeans lightly causing him to grunt as she pulls away from him.

L: Kyle please......later.

K: (grunts in frustration) Grrrr! Fine you're right!

Lydia looks at him with slight swollen parted lips, disheveled hair and a flushed face as she whispers in his ears

L: Wait for me....please Kyle.

Kyle grabs her hips against his rubbing himself on her body as he kisses her    neck.

K: (whispers back) One day I am going to make you pay for all the cold showers I need to take.

Lydia giggles blushing as she straightens up her dress then walks out of the closet but not before she turns around to wink at Kyle while biting her lower lip. He groans at the sexy sight. 

He gives her a head start then Kyle still in the closet pushes his hard cock down desperate to calm his erection he mumbles random things.

K: Trucks, potatoes, sky driving, apples, granny....Oh god granny. (looks down at his diminishing bulge) Guess that worked.

M rated portion over now back to T 

He pats down his shirt then sleathily moves to get out of the closet. He smirks feeling proud that he pulled that off then he sees Bea standing by the entrance of living room. Kyle realizes she has seen Lydia leaving before him then Bea walks over to him lightly pushing her hands on his chest as she reaches up to whisper in his ear.

B: I hope she's worth it lover.

Kyle is sick of her taunts and her exposing them. He realizes Bea is probably not really over him so he turns the tables on her.

K: So where's you're boyfriend Bea?

B: (nervous) He couldn't make it...

K: (sarcastic) Is it because he lives in your imagination?

B: (shock) What?

K: Nothing ! Just enjoy yourself and stay away from Lydia.

B: Hate to tell you this lover boy but her finance is right there...his name is Tyler.  He is pretty much a hot, ripped, fucking sexy as hell guy with a soul like 'mother Teresa'. The fact that he works as a finance director at the Red Cross melts peoples' hearts Kyle.

K: (angry) Stay out of it Bea. It is none of your business.

B: Fine if you want to compete with that hot piece of ass with personality, dimples and a beautiful smile that is your business. 

K: Yep it is my business so stay out of it.

B: Just remember he put that ring on her, you didn't. She is out of your league Kyle.

He is raging at Bea's accusation. Then he decides to fire back vindictively as he spits out.

K: And I am out of your league....so I guess it sucks for everyone.

Bea is in shock at his words. Never ever did she expect Kyle would be so cruel. She feels a sharp stab through her heart on hearing his words. Kyle walks away knowing that part of Bea's warning is right but he is completely enchanted by Lydia he just can't get her out of his mind. 

He has tried to fuck his way out of thinking of Lydia but that ended in disaster when he groaned her name out loud. He figures he need to speak with his college best friend Cole to get his head screwed on straight.

After the closet incident Lydia sticks to Vi at the Barbeque, trying to avoid both Tyler and Kyle. She can't look at either one in the face then Francois goes to talk to Tyler.

F: So nice to finally meet you.

T: Thanks Lydia speaks very highly of you.

F: Well we all enjoy having her as part of the team.

T: She is so excited to be going to Asia. 

F: Kyle will be there too, he has been to three of our five offices in Asia before. (shouts out) Kyle come over here. (walks over) So which offices have you been to in Asia?

K: (looks over at Tyler) Japan, India, Hong Kong. 

T: Wow I've been only to India for work, but to Toyoko for pleasure.

F: What kind of pleasure? (Cheeky grin)

T: (smirks) Before Lydia Of course!

F: (arched eyebrow) Ofcourse!

Kyle feels unbearably uncomfortable, if it isn't bad enough that this guy Tyler gets to sleep with Lydia every night but now he doesn't want to even remotely think of his exploits with other women before he met Lydia. He can see Lydia eyeing him from the corner of his eyes.

F: Well don't you worry about a thing. Kyle here will take very good care of Lydia, won't you Kyle?

K: (clears his throat like ther is a lump) Yeah! Of course I will.

Francois continues to talk to Tyler as Kyle excuses himself to go to the rest room. He looks at himself in the mirror then says.

K: Get it together man. Breathe in breathe out.

Kyle quickly says his goodbyes to his team before dashing out of the Barbeque claiming he needs to prepare for a presentation he has early in the morning. Francois notices he is uncomfortable then tries to comfort him.

F: You know Kyle you can tell me if you have problems. Even if it is the personal kind.

K: Eer ok .....no all good Francois!

F: As you wish.

Kyle leaves Francois's house, but as he is getting in his car heading out he gets a text msg from Lydia.

L: Everything okay?

K: (annoyed) What do you think?

L: Do you want me to come over later?

K: Yes, my apt address is '660 Smith Street Brooklyn'.

L: Okay I'll text you when I'm headed there.

How risky was them making out in the closet? What will Bea do? What do you think will happen when Lydia goes over to Kyle's? Anything? Thoughts?