Confessions

Chapter 15- Confessions

This chapter is rated T for content but it may get steamy!

Before Kyle leaves the bar he has a shot of tequila which gets him even more amped up. He leaves five minutes after Lydia so none of the team members get suspicious but he feels a hundred times more nervous anticipating finally seeing her.

With alcohol pumping through his entire body he finally walks over to the train  station, he sees her sitting there fidgeting with her hands which are in her lap waiting for him on the bench. She looks so pretty, her legs are vibrating because she is so nervous to have this conversation too. He walks straight up to her then in a cool collected demeanor speaks.

K: Come on Ly.

L: Where are we going?

K: Let's go to my place.

L: Eeer...no. Let's go to O'Luney's by our house.

He is disappointed she won't go to his place but he knows the temptation to take her once he locks his door will be to great so he gives in with a sigh.

K: Okay sounds good!

They get on the train as soon at it arrives they both sit down, the after affects of the alcohol hits them. Lydia's head feels heavy she tries to keep her wits about her but when it starts to feel heavy she leans on Kyle's shoulder, shutting her eyes.

K: You okay?

L: (groggy) Hmmm....I'm so tired.

K: (grinding teeth) Do you want to talk another time?

L: (hums) No lets do this now.

Hearing her words oddly arouse Kyle even though he knows she didn't mean them suggestively. He puts an arm around her pulling her closer to him. He rests his head on top of hers then reality hits him. 'What he hell am I doing with someone else's girl?' He thinks to himself. But he can't think straight as she snuggles further into his chest, he feels so warm and his muscles make her feel safe, almost as though she is sheltered from the rest of the world.

When they reach their stop she doesn't want to get out of his arms but she knows they need to talk. They walk silently to the Irish bar, O'Luney's that's a few blocks from his place she wonders if she should have anything more to drink as they settle down. Hot on their heel is their waiter, so she immediately orders a baileys on ice while he orders a Glenvile whiskey.

K: So....er....where do we start?

L: Eerr.....let me start by saying I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Tyler.

Kyle is pissed that she's using her fiancé name now making him more real to him. He wants to punch something as he gets a mental picture of her with another guy, as a results he clenches his fists tightly.

L: I don't want to get into a lot of details but I just wanted you to know that it is very complicated right now with him and I just don't want you to hate me. I'm sorry if you were getting mixed signals I just assumed anyone who looked at my hand would know I was engaged. Can you please stop hating me now?

K: (shock) Hate you? I don't hate you, far from it. I actually lik...think you are a really cool person.

L: (furrowed eyebrows) I'm a cool person?

K: Well you're hot too! Eeer....(nervous) I don't know why I just said that. (fumbling) You are super cool and super hot.

L: (sarcastic) Wow! Alert the media I could be a deep sea eruption.

Lydia breaks the tension with her statement and Kyle is thankful for that. They both wear a flirty smile as he continues to speak.

K: What I mean is you are one of the nicest, smartest, sexiest women I have ever met and you are beautiful....you are so beautiful.

L: (blushing) Eeer...thanks Kyle

K: So...eer what do you feel about me?

L: (teases lightening the mood) Well I won't say you are super cool and super hot. But you are super nice and I've grown really fond of you. 

K: (smirks) Oh really? How so?

L: (takes a deep breath) When you were avoiding me I felt this pain, this sharp pain like someone was slowly bleeding me dry.

K: (shocked) Why?

L: I don't know Kyle maybe because you too are really smart, attractive, you have a really nice heart, you are protective of your team. It is really sweet to watch...

K: And?

L: And I like you too.

Kyle takes her statement as a sign and moves closer towards her in the booth their are sitting at, putting his hand on his leg that is now dangerously close to her knee. She stares at his hand longingly wanting him to touch her so badly. He moves closer to her face mesmerized by her gorgeous brown eyes as he speaks in a low tone still rubbing his fingers dangerously close to her leg.

K: So what do you want Lydia?

L: I don't know, all I know is that when I'm around you it feels like the Fourth of July fireworks and I can't hide it anymore.

Kyle's ego is getting bigger as is the bulge in his pants on hearing how he affects her. He puts his hands on her knees as he looks at her parted lips and dreamy eyes.

K: Is that so?

Kyle gently moves his knuckles back and forth around her knee cap moving ever so slightly upward towards the middle of her leg. Just then the bar tender comes back with their drinks. She pulls away from him her face wearing a crimson blush.

Bartender: Here you go! Anything else I can get you folks?

L: (flustered) No thank you.

K: (snarling) No!

L: Kyle I need to tell you something.

K: Okay!

L: I don't want you to think I was being dishonest or that I was trying to cause problems because I wasn't.

K: (moves a lock of hair off her face) I know

L: I just want you know that when I'm around you I feel different

K: Different how?

L: I feel like no one else is around us, it's scary

K: (smirks) Why scary?

L: Because I don't trust myself with you.

Kyle smiles knowing that she has feelings for him too. Her back handed compliment has given him a big head in both place and he pulls her closer to him, then pulling her hand to his stomach he whispers in her ear.

K: Do you trust me?

Waiting to hear your thoughts? Vote! Comment!