Finally continued

Chapter 30 - Finally continued

This chapter is rated M. I will highlight for safety.

L: About ten months ago or so.

K: (sighs in relief) Oh....Eeerr....okay.

He is confused, could it be true? She's buzzed so she must be telling the truth, besides he has never known her to lie. He feels elated knowing that she hasn't been having sex with her fiancé Tyler ever since they met which has been about nine months ago.

M rated section

He cups her face in his hand then kisses her gently on the lips as he pushes himself further in, she reciprocates his kiss with fevor which tempts him to slam into her but this is thier first time together combined with the information he just received from her, he wants to take it slow, be gentle with her.

It takes enormous willpower on his part to continue his slow pace, once he has stretched her and he is all the way in he gives her a moment to get use to his size before he tells her

K: Look at me Lydia I want you to remember what I feel like inside you

She barely manages to open her eyes while he watches her pleasure ridden face appealing to his male pride. She moans as he starts to thrust lowly inside her, slowly picking up the pace with each shallow thrust. She clutches onto his biceps as he continues to thrust inside her melting her with his words and movements.

L: Uuh! I feel so full, you are so big

Kyle's ego is soaring as he hears her words encouraging him to pull out then push back into her faster. She tries to keep her eyes open as she watches him make love to her, then unexunexpectedly she ask him

L: Kyle can you take off the condom? If feels uncomfortable

K: Are you sure that is safe?

L: I am on birth control pills

Kyle is shocked part of him is nervous because he has never had sex without a condom not even with his college girlfriend, his longest relationship that lasted four months. On the other hand he knows he can trust Lydia so he nods in agreement with her request then pulls out of her tossing the condom into the dustbin.

She winces at the loss of feeling him inside her but that is quickly replaced when he pushes himself inside her still gently but at a much quicker pace then before. She clutches onto his shoulders as he gasps. Feeling her surround his cock with her warmth without anything between them is a sensation he has never felt before, she feels heavenly to Kyle.

K: Lydia you feel so hot, god you feel amazing.

L: (smiles) This is so much better. I can feel all of you with nothing between us.

K: (smiles lovingly while kissing her) Yeah! Nothing between us.

Kyle's erection is painfully hard now, he kisses her neck informing her in a whisper.

K: I don't think I can hold on much longer (somber tone) don't judge me on the first time.

Lydia senses the insecurity in his voice as she runs her fingers through his hair nodding while reassuring him she is fine with that. Without any further encouragement Kyle starts to push deep into her well lubricated core then pulls almost all the way back out before he rams his cock into her again. 

She screams which only encourages him to repeat his actions again and again. Lydia can feel her lower abdomen getting warm as her legs wrap around him allowing him a deeper penetration so she is stuffed to the brim.

K: Fuck you feel so good babe.

Panting she smiles then squeezes her walls around him, she is out to get him in the most seductive way.

K: Lydia you need to stop doing that if you want me to make you cum first.

L: (innocently) Do what?

She squeezes her walls again.

K: Fuck! I am warning you!

He grabs her hips thrusting into her at a punishing pace eliciting multiple loud moans from Lydia which are accompanied by loud groans from Kyle. 

K: (grunting) Ly get ready to take it baby. I can't hold on anymore.

L: (panting) Me too. Just.....aaargghh......let.......ahhh ahhhh ahhh.....go.....aargghhh.

She screams feeling her orgasm hit as she tightly grips his cock forcing him to release his hot cum inside her in spurts. Kyle grunts calling out her name as he finishes up the last few thrusts. She looks at him with his eyes closed shut, face scrunched up unable to breathe as she milks him dry. 

He keeps pushing into her as she rides out her orgasm digging her fingers into his shoulder, he manages to open his eyes only to see the gorgeous beauty underneath him, wreathing with pleasure that he is responsible for. He smiles trying to catch his breath then as collapses on top of her completely spent.

M rated content over

Kyle pulls out of her slowly causing her to wince slightly then lays back by her side as he tells her

K: Fuck Lydia that was surreal, so much better than I could ever imagine it would be

He looks at her almost waiting for her to say something to confirm she enjoyed thier first time atleast as much if not more than he did. However Lydia is feeling cheeky so still trying to catch her breath she says.

L: (panting) Well you told me not to judge you on your first time.

She chuckles as Kyle narrows his eyes pulling her close to his chest kissing her forehead.

K: You are so cheeky.

Lydia is surprised to see Kyle get comfortable in her bed, from the way he is nuzzling his head into her pillow she is pretty sure he has no intention of leaving right now. She is pleased but does not want to show it so she asks politely

L: So you are staying?

K: (slightly shocked) Do you want me to leave?

L: No I need to rest now but I might want to do that again so I can (giggles) judge you better.

K: (embarrassed) Okay okay! You are hilarious Lydia, you made your point now give it a rest.

She turns to her side facing away from Kyle exposing her bare back and bottom to him, he is unsure what to do in this situation. Usually at this point after sex with a girl he either leaves to return to home or in some way has them leave, saying he has to work early or that he doesn't rest when someone else is in bed with him. 

The very few times he slept with someone all night is because he was too drunk to make his way home. Now looking at her so far away from him, he pulls himself closer towards her resting one arm on her hip. He is not spooning her or covering her body with his but what he is doing is letting her know he is there with her. She smiles feeling his light touch, it indicates he cares for her, that this was not just another one of his conquests.

Finally! I promise this is just the beginning of their sexual relationship. Enjoy! Much more to come (pun intended)