Spicy curry

Chapter 31 - Spicy curry

This chapter is rated T

The next morning Kyle wakes up alone in bed to the sound of the shower running. In his groggy state he picks up his cell phone to see the time.

K: (shouts) Crap we are going to be late.

He runs into the bathroom where he knows Lydia is taking a shower then without any hesitation pees releaving himself. Lydia hear some noise moving the shower curtain to see him peeing.

L: (embarrassed) Kyle?

K: (smug) What?

L: I am in here!

K: So? It's not like you haven't seen it before.

L: (blushing Crimson) Kyle!

K: I would love to jump in the shower with you, (winks) fool around a little.

L: Oh no! We are going to be late. Go shower and get ready in your own room.

K: (pouts) Fine I will go shower in my room....(puppy eyes) alone....all alone....by myself.

L: Kyle hurry up we need to get out of here, where is the conference room? Do you know by any chance?

K: I am pretty sure it is in this hotel.

L: Thank god! Now go!!

Kyle is about to leave then he suddenly opens the curtains exposing Lydia to him. He sighs admiring the view wishing he could have another go right now.

L: (annoyed) Kyle?

Kyle pulls her dripping wet body down to give her a kiss on the lips.

K: Good morning to you too.

Lydia smiles shaking her head in the shower. She can't believe how carefree even caring he has been with her. These are all emotions she was not sure he was capable of.

The rest of the day is filled with meetings, conferences, talking to fellow colleagues who explain how things are run locally. Lydia doesn't really have time to think about all the events of last night because she knows she will have to prepare a report for Francois so she is taking deligent notes. Every once in a while she glances at Kyle or thier hands will touch causing her to smile. He looks so handsome in his crisp white shirt and navy blue pants, he had in jacket in the beginning of he day but decides to ditch it back in the room considering how warm the weather is.

Kyle on the other hand has been to this office before years ago, he knows some people here but the management has changed. Ever so often when he has a moment to himself he finds that he is replaying the events of last night, eager to act them out again. He is focused on getting thier goals for the country achieved but he can't ignore the sultry beauty sitting next to him. He is thankful that she sits by his side rather than across from him because he know he would not be able to pry his eyes away from her.

It's a long and grueling day at work, when they are finally wrapping up Dhurv asks Lydia.

D: Did you have fun last night?

L: Yeah it was great.

D: Good I am glad. Well there is this great local restaurant which has the best seafood, a few of us are going after work would you want to join us?

L: Sure that sounds great. What is the attire?

D: Oh this place is very low key but delicious food so casual clothes. Can you tell Kyle too? I am heading home early then picking up my girlfriend Lekha.