BBQ

Chapter 21 - BBQ

Picture of Tyler at the BBQ

This chapter is rated T but contain some steamy dreamies (I know it's not a real word) 😉

The day of Francois's Barbeque arrives. All the members of his team get thier significant others to the party. It's still a crisp spring day but who would say no to Francois? 

Lydia brings Tyler to the BBQ unsure if Kyle is going to be there because he was to visit his parents this weekend before he leaves for Asia with Lydia. 

When Kyle arrives he sees all his team mates, he smiles knowing that Ravi and him are probably the only ones without a date. He sees a few new faces assuming they are someone's girlfriend or boyfriend, then he spots Lydia sitting by herself at the end of a pool chair. 

Just as he moves closer to talk to her Violet appears in front of him with her ex-girlfriend.

V: Hey Kyle you remember Anne don't you?

R: Yeah err......sure how are you?

Violet makes pleading eyes at Kyle then he realizes what she is trying to do, Vi is probably trying to get back with Anne and will take all the help she can get. Kyle snaps out of his 'eyes following Lydia' mode and turns his attention to Anne.

K: I am so glad you are here. Vi won't stop talking about you at work.

Vi blushes then smacks Kyle on his chest.

V: Oh come on Kyle

K: I hope you ladies have a lovely afternoon. Anne it's a real pleasure to meet you again.

As they walk away from Kyle Vi turns around to mouth off a soundless "thank you" to Kyle. He smiles nodding his head in acknowledgment. He sees Francois talking to someone who Kyle does not recognize, he sees an awestruck crowd around this person. The guy looks well dressed, preppy even and well built atleast from behind. He wonders who the crowd charmer is but brushes it off focused on getting to a gorgeous girl called Lydia.

He realizes Lydia isn't where he saw her last then when he looks back to the crowd he sees Lydia whispering something in the crowd pleaser's ear. He doesn't like that one bit but when he sees the guy quickly dismiss Lydia he gets even more annoyed. He knows his way around Francois's place so he walks over to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

Lydia ends up arguing with him then goes to the kitchen, she is sitting on the island counter stool with her face between her hands.  Out of nowhere Kyle moves in front of the island startling her.  She looks up.

L: Fuck you scared the crap out of me Kyle.

K: Sorry didn't mean to, what's up?

L: Nothing just annoyed.

K: (hand behind his neck) I didn't do anything this time. I think!

L: No it's not you. Tyler just pisses me off. 

Kyle's mood changes at the mention of his name. He stiffens up but pretends be affected.

K: Eerr....(hesitates) he seems like a really popular guy. Everyone is mesmerized by him. 

L: (grunts) Arrgh! Fuck me Kyle not you too?

Kyle is in disbelief thinking about the words Lydia just used "Fuck me Kyle" is all he heard and his focus is on her lusciously pouty lips that just said the words he has been dying to hear her say. His mind races to the mental image of her saying those exact words while she is naked underneath him pressed tightly against his body. He starts getting hard just thinking about that image, when he suddenly hears her voice.

L: (irritated) Kyle! Kyle are you listening to me?

K: (spacey) Huh? What?

L: Did you hear what I just said?

K: Yes

L: Oh really?  So what do you think I should do?

Kyle hasn't heard a word of what she said but he can't tell her he wants to mount her, to have his way with her so in an attempt to save himself from a world of grief he says.

K: What do you think is the best course of action?

L: I don't know.

K: (strokes her face lightly) Just do what makes you happy Lydia. I want you to always smile, you have a beautiful smile.

L: (frustrated) What has me smiling got to do with how I am suppose to dress in Asia? Getting helpful advice from my very male boss....wonderful.

K: Huh? What did he say?

It takes Kyle a full minute to realize she is talking about Francois.

L: He said it is his observation that women dress more formally in Asia especially Japan. I asked how so? To which he replied they dress to look older. I mean seriously what the fuck is that suppose to mean? Seriously!

K: He is just making you aware Lydia. I don't think he meant you look like his daughter or anything.

L: What? What the hell is that suppose to mean? Why would you say that?

K: (bites his tongue) Eeerr....Nothing.

L: He's just a cock sucker.

All Kyle can do is look at her lustfully as he continues to get mental images of her down on her knees looking up at him with her sexy side smile as she opens her pouty mouth to suck his cock.

L: Kyle I'm leaving.

K: What? Why?

L: No one is listening to me and you are behaving like a complete spaz. I can't take it any more.

Lydia starts to walk away from him to the corridor when she feels Kyle come behind her, grabbing her waist and pushing her into a closet. He pushes her into a small spare towels and bedsheets closet closing the door behind him.

Wow! Kind of brave of Kyle to nab her huh? Do you think more steaminess will occur?