In charge

Chapter 34 - In charge

This chapter is rated M. Will highlight for safety.

Lydia pushes him on the bed then gets on top straddling his hips. He smirks as she pull off her snug shocking pink top then moves to the side to take off her dark blue jeans slowly pushing her butt out to tease Kyle. He admires her lingerie clad body, she straddles him again pulling his body up so he is sitting with her in his lap as she kisses him aggressively while unbuttoning then pulling his shirt over his head.

She runs her hands all over his bare chest lightly biting his neck as she whispers

L: You like that huh?

K: (groans) Yes

Lydia smiles as she feels his hardening member poke through his jeans, she grinds down on his erection causing him to gasp.

K: Lydia you better stop that if you want me to excerise some control.

L: (grinds harder innocent voice) Stop what?

K: Fuck Lydia.

Kyle lifts her up so he can unbutton then unzip his pants pushing them down with his hands. Lydia helps him get rid of the additional clothing so he is left wearing only his boxers. He pulls her down on his chest grabbing her hair as he kisses her roughly pushing her hips onto his.

K: (raspy voice) I am going to fuck you so hard Lydia.

L: (cheeky as she grinds down on him harder) Well I am dominating this time around remember?

K: (groaning) No you are not.

M rated content 

Lydia slips her hand inside his boxers as she starts to stroke his already hardening member causing him to hiss in anticipation. She pumps his long hard shaft a few times moaning as she watches his eyes close while his mouth drops open enjoying her movements on his member. She gets wet hearing him groan her name as she continues to pump him before pulling her hand away.

K: (confused) Lydia....ughh what are you...?

L: (places a finger on his lips) Shuush!

Lydia unclasps her baby pink lace bra freeing her breasts from their confinement as she watches Kyle's face light up. He groans while his hand instinctively cup her breasts massaging them causing her to moan out in pleasure.

L: Fuck! That feels so good.

Kyle lifts himself up so he can take her pebbled right nipple in his mouth gently sucking on it while caressing the other nipple rubbing it to make it hard. He then switches breasts paying the same attention to the left as he paid to the right. Lapping his tongue periodically to elicit loud appreciative moans from her.

K: (cupping her breasts) I love these babe they are sooooo gorgeous.

Kyle runs his hand up and down her back then hooking his fingers around her lace pink thong he pulls down as he speaks in a stern tone.

K: This has got to go.

He rips the sides of the lace thong ripping it then yanks it from underneath Lydia. She gasps at his sudden, slightly aggressive, dangerously sexy move, breathlessly she speaks.

L: That was so hot!

Kyle smirks moving his fingers down to her center circling her entrance causing her to push herself on his finger but he does not enter her. She whines frustrated.