Karaoke

Chapter 32 - Karaoke

This chapter is rated T for content.

Lydia is still in fits of laughter, Kyle returns from the loo realizing that he probably is a funny sight. He leans into her then whispers.

K: (raspy voice ) Keep it up princess and I will have you screaming underneath me tonight.

Lydia stops immediately a deep spark ignites her whole body at his sexy words. She blinks rubbing her hand around her neck thinking about what Kyle will do to her at the end of the night. Kyke smirks knowing he has got her worked up thinking of him, even pining for him. It is now his turn to torture her.

K: So Dhruv where to next?

D: There is a great Karaoke bar ten minutes away.

K: Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun.

L: (pouts) Not too late tonight I am tired.

K: (whispers) Eager princess?

Lydia just darts him a look that signals he should stop taunting her if he wants to make his way into her bed again tonight. Kyle smirks but backs off knowing she is saving her energy for him tonight.

After making their way to the Karaoke bar which is not very crowded when they arrive they get all the attention from the staff members. Twenty five songs later, with everyone atleast a few drinks down the group is swaying and humming to the team mates singing. 

Kyle is by Lydia's side, the only time they have been separated is when the girls pull Lydia to sing 'Girls just wanna have fun' by Cindy Lauper. Kyle laughs knowing Lydia can't sing a note to save her life. He is paying her back for her laughing at him mercilessly for not being able to handle the spicy food.

When she gets back to her spot right next to Kyle he snakes an arm around her waist as he rubs his thumb over her belly button while he leans down so he can whisper into her ears.

K: (raspy voice) Lydia seriously? Frogs can do better than that.

L: Piss off!

His statement earns an arm smack from her to which he chuckles some more. Then it's time for the guys to sing and Kyle picks an old classic 'Saturday Night Fever'.

L: Oh god you are so old Kyle. Neither of us were even born when this movie came out.

K: Shut it! It is a classic and my parents loved listening to it.

The boys are not great either but the songs they pick don't need them to hit any notes. Lydia is smiling as she watches Kyle really getting into the Karaoke holding the microphone pretending he really is a pop singer. 

He looks adorable in an almost childlike way, her heart smiles thinking of him as a little kid. Then she sees a very attractive girl cheering Kyle on, for some reason Lydia feels a tight pull in her stomach.

After Kyle finishes the song he starts walking down only to be stopped by the same attractive girl who puts her hand on his chest as she whispers something into his ear. Lydia feels a spark of jealousy as Kyle smiles at the girl shaking his head but not before he glazes a small kiss on her hand that is on his chest, as he walks towards Lydia. 

She knows she has no right to be jealous it's not like they are a couple but some part of her also does not want him to be with anyone else.

He comes to sit by her lightly stroking her back as the other team members sing some Bon Jovi songs. He takes a large chug of his beer then puts his hands by Lydia's neck. She is slightly annoyed that the same girl who stopped him in his tracks is darting her nasty looks, she is also confused why Kyle hasn't said anything about the girl or why is kissed her hand. 

Noticing she is being sized up by the girl and her group of friends she decides to slide an arm by his waist while another arm snakes around his neck. She moves to whisper in his ear.

L: (breathy) Take me home Kyle.

Kyle looks at her smirking knowing what her words imply. He nods then signals Dhruv who is still singing on stage to tell him they are leaving but Dhruv is too engrossed to notice.

K: Let's wait till they finish thier song. I don't want to be rude.

Lydia pouts making a childlike huff, then he pulls her body so she is almost sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around her waist.

K: Relax princess I know I am irresistible but you just need to wait.

Kyle kisses her shoulder then looks at the boys still singing. The attractive girl and her friends finally divert their attention elsewhere realizing Kyle is not interested, for which Lyida is extremely happy. 

She does not like to be under scrutiny being watched by a bunch of girls but her possessiveness makes her realize that she gets a bit jealous when it comes to Kyle.

How is the story going for you?