Phone drama - Part 2

This chapter is going to have a lot to steaminess, rating this chapter M

L: Well I respect myself and by the looks of things I am way hotter than her in every department

K: God your so bad Ly. I love when you're feisty, you're making me hard.

L: No don't you dare try to get horny with me. I am still mad at you Kyle.

K: Lydia come sit on my lap let me make it up to you.

L: No you just want to rub your boner on me.

K: (smirks) And so....? When did you have a problem with that? My boners give you hours and hours of pleasure.

Kyle pulls Lydia onto his lap as she wiggles around trying to get away while giggling.

L: Kyle...eeegggghhh Kyle

K: Yeah baby....keep calling my name you're just making me harder

L: You're a pig

K: Your lovable pig fuckable pig

L: No just a pig. I want you to get rid of those girls or better yet. Change your phone number.

K: Are you serious right now?

L: Yes (bends seductively) No play time for you if you don't get rid of those slutzillas on your phone.

K: No need for name calling Ly....can you really blame them for wanting a piece of (angles his hands towards his body) this?

L: (giggles) You are so full of yourself Kyle.

With a cheeky grin Kyle removes his towel revealing his semi-hard cock to Lydia. Lydia gasps at the sight but before she can process anything Kyle has nudged her on the bed and is kissing her hard making his way on top of her. He barely whispers in her ear.

K: Spread those sexy legs of yours and you can be full of me too.

Instantly aroused by those words Lydia unwillingly opens her legs, letting Kyle nestle in between them.

He starts to rubs his growing erection on her slit dampening it further. Lydia moans at the feel of him. She knows he is tempting her, somewhat getting her to beg him to fuck her. He smirks while still rubbing his now rock hard cock at her entrance.

K: You ok baby?

L: (moan) Not fair Kyle. You're torturing me

K: Oh yeah how do you think I feel when I see you prancing around the office in those sexy clothes?

L: What sexy clothes? They are just work clothes.

K: Well you look fucking irresistible in them (rubbing his cock harder against her)

L: You're crazy it's not even low cut, doesn't show any cleavage, my skirt was knee length. Totally work appropriate.

K: All I could think about is ripping your clothes off and stick this (pushes the tip of his cock inside her) deep inside

L: (moan) God Kyle!

K: Yes I am a god, sex god. Thanks baby

L: God you really are so full of yourself

K: You'll be full of me too. Let me inside baby

L: (moans) I hate you, you know

K: No you don't! You fucking love everything about me. My looks, my attitude, my brain but most importantly this sinful body