Finally

Chapter 29 - Finally

This chapter is mostly rated M for content. I will highlight for safety. 

Lydia rushes over to her room heading straight for the loo although she knows Kyle will be at her door shortly. She drinks some water calms herself looks in the mirror to touch up her make up slightly. She wants to look perfect for him even though he probably won't notice her touch up or fresh coat of lipstick but it makes her feel more sexy.

There is a knock on her door, Lydia presses her sexy dress down before opening the door to see a ruffled haired Kyle there with a tiny strip of hangover medicine and a bottled water. She giggles at his sweet gesture which makes him smirk too. In a calm voice he asks her

K: Lydia are you okay?

L: I am fine Kyle

K: You took four shots (admiring her little frame) that's a lot of alcohol for that little body of yours

L: I am not wasted

K: I know that but I do not want you to be drunk either

L: No I am not drunk just (giggles) happily buzzed

K: (smirks) I can live with that

Kyle closes the door behind him as he notices Lydia sway her hips towards the bed cheekily turning half way around to smile at him seductively. She goes over to the long mirror right by the bed while he follows her putting the things he brought with him on the bedside table. He wraps his arms around her burring his face in her neck which is covered by her silky hair, he inhales her sweet scent then sighs.

K: Are you sure? Because I don't think I can stop myself this time if we start

She doesn't answer looking in the mirror so she can clearly see him she notices he is completely focused on her, in a seductive voice she asks him as she tugs at the top of her dress zipper.

L: Kyle a hand please.

M rated content 

Kyle is melting as he slowly slides the zipper down all the way to the middle of her bottom. He can now see her black lace bra hook and top of her matching black lace thong. He gets aroused at the sight then kisses the back of her neck gently causing Lydia to moan lightly.

K: You are so sexy

He turns her body so she is now facing him, he pulls her hips closer to him to she can feel his semi-hard erection poking at her, she gasps at the contact then put her arms around his neck to pull him into a passionate kiss. 

He starts to pull her dress down, their lips never breaking contact while she snakes her hand on his chest to start unbuttoning his shirt. They break apart for a nano second to remove his shirt while she steps out of her dress which is now pooled at her ankles.

Kyle takes a minute to admire her sexy body, Lydia looks like one of the runway models in her sexy black lace lingerie while her hair slightly tousled, he soaks in her beauty then in a raspy voice tells her

K: You are so damn sexy

She wears a side smile as he pulls her by the waist kissing her lips then moving slowly down her neck hitting all her endogenous zones as she moans running her fingers through his hair. He unclasp her bra letting it fall to the floor his eyes take in her bare breasts that have her nipples hard from the coolness. He admires them before dipping down to kiss, lick then suck each nipple giving each the attention it deserves. Lydia moans while she moves her hands to unbuckle then unzip his pants pushing them down to the floor. While Kyle is left standing only in his boxers she pulls slightly away from him tossing her shoes off dwarfing her considerably to his height.

Kyle unable to keep his hands off her pulls her against his rock hard body, his hard chest crashing into her soft delicate one. He moves her backwards till she feels her calves hit the bed, she moves down to lay on the bed while Kyle follows eagerly so he is on top to her. His hands go to cup her breasts massaging them as he takes each nipple in his mouth sucking on it making it hard causing her to moan out loudly. He pulls away to look at her lying in her black lace thong then says

K: You are gorgeous, everything about you is gorgeous. You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen

L: (blushes) I bet you say that to all the girls

K: No seriously you are gorgeous babe

She smacks his arm lightly which causes him to grab her hips hooking his fingers down the sides of her black lace thong. Slowly he starts to pull it down till it reaches her ankles after which he pulls it off her. He pushes his body so it's pressed completely against hers as he hovers over her pressing his hips against hers so she can feel his growing erection.

She moves her hand to stroke him through his boxers before she starts to push them down. He sucks in a breath of air feeling her fingers wrap around him sends shivers down his spine while hearing her moan gets him even harder. He helps her move his boxers all the way down so they are both completely naked on the bed now. His eyes dark with lust hardly have any blue in them at all. In a sexy deep voice he commands

K: Spread your legs for me

Lydia feels a warm gush through her body at his dominance and commanding words, she obeys spreading her legs wide so he can see her bald soaking entrance warm, wet, ready for him. He can't believe he is actually here with her about to make love to her, it is something he has fantasized about ever since he first laid eyes on her but he never thought it would become reality. Now watching her naked underneath him with her big hazelnut doe eyes, lips parted slightly as she anticipates his entrance has him raging with desire.

He rips open a condom that he kept on the bed side table then what feels like a flash he rolls it on himself. Lydia can actually see his size with the bathroom light still on, he is huge which she knew from when she went down on him but looking at him completely erect has her slightly nervous. He notices her hesitation then as he nibbles her ears.

K: (whispers) I will go in really slowly. I know I need to stretch you out first so you can fit all of me inside

She sighs hearing his words, they send a jolt of excitement throughout her body. She takes his cock in her hand guiding it to her entrance, then as promised Kyle pushes it inside her warmth slowly. He barely gets the head in when he notices her wearing a slight grimace of pain, as she grips his shoulders, her nails digging into him. Kyle knows he is well endowed so he has to stretch her but she feels really tight.

K: Oh god you are so tight Lydia, I love it.

She moans shutting her eyes tightly as he continues to push himself in slowly when he is half way in he tells her.

K: You feel like a virgin babe. I feel like I am breaking into you.

L: (states blankly) Pretty much am.

M rated content over 

His curiosity is peaked with her words then he stops moving completely settling at being half way in. What does she mean she is pretty much a virgin? It might have been the alcohol that prompts him to ask his next question but he needs to know

K: When was the last time you had sex?

Kyle immediately regrets asking her the question, his heart races as he braces himself for her to say last week or something which would wound him, especially since he has been pinning for her pretty much since the day they met. He is ready to get really pissed off with her answer if she answers at all, but what she says next surprises him even more.

Should I update the second part of this chapter today? Hmmmmm. Ofcourse I have to I can't leave you hanging now can I?