Agreement

Chapter 33 - Agreement

This chapter is rated T.

Lydia and Kyle say thier goodbyes to the team profusely thanking them before Kyle gives money to Dhruv for them as they make their way back to thier hotel. Kyle starts kissing Lydia in the taxi stroking her back gently but just enough to have sparks coursing all through her body. Lydia moves her hand from his abs down close to his pants but he stops her.

K: Not here princess.

L: (licks his ear) We should talk.

Kyle darts her a confused look stroking her hair that falls loosely over her shoulders. 

K: We are talking babe.

L: (tries for a serious tone) I want to set some rules.

K: (confused) What rules?

She does not want to make Kyle aware of her jealousy but she also wants to make sure he is not messing around with any other girls. She sheepishly looks at his shirt as she speaks

L: Kyle what happened last night....(interrupts).

K: (smirks) You mean what is going to happen in the next fifteen minutes? (grazes his finger on her chin) again and again and again.

L: (moans lightly at his words then gets assertive) Kyle stop! We need to have some ground rules.

K: (backs away now facing her) Okay what are these ground rules?

L: If we are sleeping together it has to be exclusive. If you find someone you like and want to sleep with them then this ends right away. I will be happy you found someone that makes you happy I would never interfere.

K: (smirks) Oh Really?

Kyle is smirking because he knows there is no way in hell Lydia would just flip her feelings off then tell him it is okay to be with someone else other than her. It amuses him to think she actually believes she will be able to walk away and even be happy for him. 

Lydia is bright red knowing she can't keep her jealousy in check even the thought of Kyle with someone else feels like a deep stab through her heart but she tries her hardest to put up a brave front.

L: Uh-huh!

K: (eyebrow arched) What about you? And your live in roommate there?

L: Tyler? Well I told you we are not sleeping together, not in that way, we have not for almost a year. Besides I broke up before he left but he wanted to give it another try.

I was trying to get in touch with him to tell him over the phone before we left New York but he is traveling so he might not have cell phone reception. Just so you know I already sent him an email confirming the break up because I didn't want to do or start anything with you if I was still involved with him.

K: (eyes widen) You broke up?

L: (rolls eyes) Don't look so excited.

K: (clears throat) So just to be clear no ther guy including Tyler (seething as he says his name) can touch you?

L: Well yes! Anyway he probably hates me after he reads the email so yeah no one else including Tyler. If miraculously we start to work things out I will be honest and let you know so there are no hard feelings. We can just move on then continue to be friends.

K: (pulls her body close to his) We were never friends Lydia.

Lydia smiles as Kyle pulls her into another kiss. At this point she knows it's fruitless to resist she feels like she has made her point but she wants to make sure he completely understands the deal.

L: So do you understand? Do we have an agreement?

K: Oh god you are not going to whip out some ridiculous document for me to sign are you?

L: (laughs) No! This is not....I am not...(bursts out laughing) multiple shades of......pscho

They both laugh as they get out of the taxi and go to thier hotel. Once they are alone again in the elevator he pushes her against the wall kissing her neck then moves to her ear lobes before he says.

K: Good! Just so you know there is only one person in this situation who can be dominating and that sweet Lydia is not you.

L: (smirks) Oh really? Let me show you otherwise....

As she opens the door to her room take a bow gesturing for him to enter. He smiles at her playfulness.

K: Go right ahead baby....(chuckles) you can try.

Lydia pushes him on the bed then gets on top straddling his hips. He smirks as she pull off her snug shocking pink top then moves to the side to take off her dark blue jeans slowly pushing her butt out to tease Kyle. He admires her lingerie clad body, she straddles him again pulling his body up so he is sitting with her in his lap as she kisses him aggressively while unbuttoning then pulling his shirt over his head.

She runs her hands all over his bare chest lightly biting his neck as she whispers

L: You like that huh?

K: (groans) Yes

Lydia smiles as she feels his hardening member poke through his jeans, she grinds down on his erection causing him to gasp.

K: Lydia you better stop that if you want me to excerise some control.

L: (grinds harder innocent voice) Stop what?

K: Fuck Lydia.

Kyle lifts her up so he can unbutton then unzip his pants pushing them down with his hands. Lydia helps him get rid of the additional clothing so he is left wearing only his boxers. He pulls her down on his chest grabbing her hair as he kisses her roughly pushing her hips onto his.

K: (raspy voice) I am going to fuck you so hard Lydia.

L: (cheeky as she grinds down on him harder) Well I am dominating this time around remember?

K: (groaning) Oh No! You are not.

Whoa! Who wants more of Lydia and Kyle?