Hurt

Chapter 11 - Hurt (Above is a picture of Lydia with Tash)

This chapter is rated T for content  some M rated content too

K: Hey Cole how's it going? Do you have a few minutes man?

C: Sure! Kyle are you okay? You don't sound so good.

K: I am not sure I am good. Feel like I've been hit by a sixteen wheeler.

C: What's up? Work?

K: Not exactly

Kyle proceeds to confide in his best friend about the situation he is currently in with Lydia. After patiently listening Cole rubs his stubble gently as he speaks.

C: Okay so it sounds like she either hasn't been honest with you or she's just stringing you along for fun.

K: I honestly don't know what to think Cole. I swear to god I was seconds away from taking her a number of times. I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine any of those times.

C: Wow! You really like her.

K: I don't know, I am just so fucking pissed off right. Why didn't she just tell me Cole?

C: Does she have a ring on? I know this shady chick once...(gets cut off)

K: Cole please I'm not in the mood for one of your lame stories.

C: Does she have a ring?

K: I guess so, Vi noticed it but I never have.

C: How did you not notice it?

K: (annoyed) I wasn't staring at her fingers ever Cole.

C: Sorry I know you were probably busy starring at other parts of her.

K: So am I just a stupid fucking idiot for not knowing or what?

C: Don't be so harsh on yourself. Maybe she has not be honest with you for a reason.

K:  I can't believe you're taking her side.

C: No I'm not you're just feeling upset and you can't think straight now, so I am doing the thinking for you. 

K: I am just so pissed right now. 

C: Just chill Kyle! It is a Friday night, you don't have to see her at work tomorrow. Just take the weekend to get your thoughts together, get your head on straight, then talk to her.

K: (angry) How could she do this to me?

C: Calm down, you don't know if she's done anything yet. Talk to her before you assume the worst. Or worse do something stupid, especially if you like her.

K: (pretends) Yeah okay I guess I will have wait till Monday then.

C: (laughs) You are not going to wait are you? Just please don't fuck your problem away?

K: (laughs) You know me so well it's scary.

C: It is because I know you I don't want you to mess something up for yourself.

K: Okay well I have to go shower. I'll talk to you later.

C: Kyle don't fuck your problem away. Trust me I've been there and done that, it doesn't make anything better. You just feel like crap.

K: I'll call you later Cole...thanks man!

Kyle bangs his hand on the shower wall spewing out a series of curses then he mumbles to himself.

K: Fuck her! Who the hell does she think she is? ...what a fucking bitch.

He gets out of the showe then calls up one of his casual hook ups that just happens to live around the block from where he lives for a bootycall. He convinces himself that he needs a little distraction to shake this strange possessiveness he feels for Lydia. He gets angry at the thought of her going home to have sex with her fiancé after she has teased him all day. He shakes his heads trying to get the unsavory thought of out his head. But he still can't stop thinking about her, the way she looks up at him with her big honey colored eyes to speak, the way her face was inches away from kissing him just a few weeks ago, the way her lips linger on his cheek just a little longer than they should, the way she was resting on his bed in D.C. He wants to distract himself from her so badly but he just doesn't know how to. He hears a familiar knock on the door, he knows his distraction has arrived.

M rated content 

As Kyle is having emotionless sex with his casual hook up he starts to picture Lydia. What her small tight body would feel like, what making love to her would feel like, what would she sound like while he is buried deep inside her. He kisses the girls neck picturing Lydia and continues to piston into her with all his might. The girl underneath him screams Kyle's name repeatedly as she reaches her orgasm but Kyle is caught up in his own thoughts. 

Pumping into her he feels his orgasm starting to erupt, then he whispers Lydia's name, almost inaudibly as he finds his release in the condom. Luckily for Kyle the girl underneath him is still seeing stars, she has not noticed or heard anything other than her heavy panting. Kyle pulls out of her completely feeling disengaged, then flips to her side starring blankly up at the ceiling. 

M rated content over now back to T

He is angry at himself for thinking about Lydia, even calling her name softly which just reminds him realize just how much this girl has gotten under his skin. When the bootycall leaves Kyle's apartment he tries to shake out all thoughts of Lydia but that only makes him think of her more. He feels a strange emotion that is fairly foreign to him. He feels a strong sense of jealously that someone else gets to hold her, kiss her, sleep with her night after night. Just that thought pierces him far deeper than he ever thought possible. 

Meanwhile Lydia is busy entertaining her to be sister in law, Tash who is an art gallery director living in London but is visiting New York for the summer. Lydia is tired of keeping up with Tash who wants to be taken all over fifth avenue shopping and to all the cool clubs. While Tash is enjoying her time hitting up all the clubs Lydia is constantly thinking about Kyle, missing him even. Lydia has to try very hard not to think about Kyle when she is with Tash, especially since she bares such resemblance to Tyler. Lydia can't take it anymore, she just has to let Kyle know she is thinking of him, so in a bold move she turns on her phone to send Kyle a text, which she never does over the weekend. She starts to type but then is pleasantly surprised to see his text from the night before injuring where she is. 

L: Sorry couldn't make drinks Kyle, something came up unexpectedly. Hey how were drinks? Hope your weekend is going well, see you Monday :) 

Kyle is watching 'The Vikings' on Television when he hears his phone buzz. He casually picks it up expecting it to be Cole checking in, or one of his other friends. He freezes on seeing the text from Lydia, he feels conflicted as part of him is excited she has texted him without it being work related, obviously that means she is thinking about him however on the other hand he can't believe she is engaged. His anger rises again as the thought of her being intimate with someone crosses his mind. He starts to repremand himself a little loudly this time.

K: Why the fuck should I care what she's doing? She can sleep with whoever she wants. I don't give a flying fuck. Fuck her!

Kyle decides not to reply to her text which Lydia finds a bit strange, but she guesses he might be busy doing other things. She wonders if she crossed a line by messaging him over the weekend for no particular reason then she gets back to hanging out with Tash whose action packed agenda keeps her distracted for the rest of the weekend.

Thoughts? Comments? Reactions? How are you feeling about Kyle, Tasha and Lydia now?