Getting in

Chapter 25 - Getting in

Ok guys two updates in one day and this one is steamy. Also a really long chappie.

This chapter has some strong M parts. I will highlight for safety.

K: I am in apartment 6A go to the door I'll buzz you in.

Lydia does as she is told then once she is out of the elevator she is on his floor, he is standing in a tshirt hanging loosely around his hips with golf shorts, his hair less perfect than usual, he is leaning against one side of the door at his entrance smiling at her. His heart pound a inside his chest as she smiles walking towards him while he admires her beauty in a simple but sexy emerald green vneck that dips to her cleavage and a tight denim skirt. Immediately his desire for her spikes again.

Her heart starts to beat faster as she walks towards him, she is dangerously close to him but does want to attack him outside where any onlooker can see them. So she brushes past him giving him a peck on the cheek before she walks into his apartment.

L: Why did you leave? You didn't say bye, you were gone in a flash.

K: (pulls her closer as his arms rest around her hips) You know exactly why.

L: (fishing for him to say something) No I don't.

She thinks of the next thing she will say to draw some kind of indication of Kyle's feelings for her.

K: (sighs defeated) Because I couldn't stand to watch you with someone else.

Lydia smiles she can't believe how easy it was to get that information from him. She thought would have to fish so much longer to get him to confess that piece. But Kyle is tired of playing games he wants her now, he is done trying to make up excuses not to be with her.

L: (cheeky smile) Why is that?

K: (annoyed) Are you done playing your games yet?

L: (innocently) Me what games?

Kyle smiles knowing she is being coy. He won't let her get away with it, he pulls her waist closer to his then dips down to kiss her. He can feel her smile on his lips as he continues to kiss her, the heat between them growing rapidly. Then he pushes her against the wall following closely behind her pressing his entire body against hers so she can feel his unquestionable desire for her.

M rated content

His hands start to roam her body freely as his tongue slips into her mouth as they continue their fiery passionate engagement. He lightly caresses her breasts through her green low V-neck t-shirt cupping them lightly waiting for her reaction. She moans lowly into his mouth at the sensation he is providing her with. She just can't get enough of him, she starts to nibble on his lower lip which sparks his desire even further. He pulls her hips to his then slowly starts to rub his erection against her getting her moist at her core.

She starts to gently pull at his hair panting as he grabs the hem of her green low inviting V-neck and pulls it over her head. He looks at her beautiful chest which is now only covered by an emerald green with black trim lace bra. He is captured by the beauty in front of him. He just stares at her lustfully ready to devour her whole.

Kyle has dreamt of this moment almost constantly ever since he met her but now that he has her here with him in his apartment he is a bit nervous. He knows he is over excited and wonders if he can pleasure her before he finds his own release. Just the thought of her naked has his cock pulsating with need as he moves his hands behind her desperate to unclasp her bra.

He moves his lips from hers to kiss, nibble and suck on her neck then proceeds still lower to the top of her chest which is now heaving with everything he's doing to her. Then desperate to fell more of his skin on her she starts to pull at his tshirt attempting to pull it over his head. It seems natural enough but Kyle has been through this enough times with her to know somehow their make out session ends up stopping and he has to relieve himself alone, so he tries not to get too hopeful for fear of being disappointed.