The Return

Hi lovely readers sorry for the delayed update. I have written a lot of chapters for this story but for some reason I was really struggling with this filler chapter. Hope you will forgive me. So let's get to it.

Chapter 35 - The Return

This chapter is rated T

Lydia and Kyle continue their journey for another four days. First to Japan and then to Singapore. Unlike in India where the tension brewing between was unmistakable to anyone who saw them, they decided to keep their personal life personal and not have any one at work clued into thier new found relationship. 

Their work schedule is beyond hectic but they often find themselves stealing glances from each other, both waiting for the day to be over so they can finally be together in each other's arms. 

Although the days are fully booked with back to back meetings, working lunches and most often a networking dinner they still find the time and energy to express their desire and take comfort in one another after a long day.

They are both blissfully experiencing the first few days of a much sorted relationship. Lydia feels as though she is gliding through happy in her new relationship while Kyle has a new found understanding of why any man would want to be with just one woman. Monogomy is a foreign concept for him, but he now has begun to understand the sheer pleasure of being with someone where the connection is far beyond the physical.

Meanwhile back in New York Tyler calls up his best mate to tell him about Lydia and him breaking up. Lance is in shock, without an explanation from his sister he decides he will be there for his best friend. For days now theyhave been plotting to find a way to get Tyler back into Lydias heart. 

A shocked Lydia comes home to find Tyler awake and waiting on the couch watching TV when she comes home at 2am from the airport.

T: You're finally home

L: Ty what are you doing? Why are you awake?

T: I was staying awake to welcome you back home babe

Tyler moves to embrace Lydia but she hestitantly let's him hug her but when he tries to dip down to kiss her she immediately pulls away.

L: Tyler! Stop what are you doing?

T: I just miss you Ly.

L: (snarls) Funny how you are so affectionate all of a sudden. Tyler we are broken up.

T: Ly I love you. Do you still love me? Is there any part of you that still does?

L: Tyler I don't want to get into this again. 

T: Please Ly this is all so sudden for me

L: Well it shouldn't be, we have not been a normal couple for a long time now. Look I will always love you but this relationship has not been working for a while, some part of you knows that right?

T: Becuse you won't let it. 

L: No! You know it you might not want to recognize that fact or acknowledge it but you've know it. Look I am tired I need to change and sleep I have work tomorrow.

T: Go in late. I need to talk to you Ly.

L: I will but I can not have this conversation now. Really Ty there is nothing more to say.

With that Lydia walks into her room to unpack and take a hot shower to take away the stress of the situation. When she come out she sees Tyler sleeping in what use to be their bed.

L: Why are you sleeping here?

T: (shrugs) Where else would I be?

L: Fine I'll take the guest room.

Lydia starts moving towards the door after she picks up her pillow so she can sleep in the guest room when Tyler stops her.

T: No! You stay I'll go.

L: I can't fight anymore Ty.

T: You don't need to. I will give you your space.

The next few days she tries to stay away from Tyler but it is impossible when they are still living under the same roof.

Then two days later her brother Lance arrives unexpectedly. Ofcourse being Tyler's best friend he wants nothing more than to see his sister happy with his best friend as they were not so long ago.

Feedback is love people. 😍