Grinding

Chapter 28 - Grinding 

This chapter is rated T but has some super steamy parts. Long chapter so enjoy!

Kyle and Lydia have business in Mumbai, their first stop on the Asia business trip. After a series of meetings throughout the day, the team decides to take them for drinks to a lounge. The hotel they are staying in is gorgeous with massive rooms, the service is spectacular.

The club just happens to be in the hotel they are at. Everyone from the team is drinking, smoking, dancing just having a great ole time.   One of the coworkers, Dhruv who has worked with Kyle for a few years, is waiting with Kyle outside the club for Lydia to get ready and come down. Kyle's almost gaping when he sees what she is wearing, tight booty shorts and a sexy halter top. Derived also can't help but stare till his girlfriend Lehka smacks him in the arm. 

D: Awoo! Everyone ready to go in?

Kyle bends down to whisper in her ear as he embraces her. 

K: What are you wearing Ly?

L: (smirks) Clearly yo like it? Now stay close to me.

K: (huffs) I don't feel like getting into a fight tonight Ly. With you wearing that I am going to have you around my arm. 

L: (smirks) So what's the problem?

Shrug decides to go get them all a round of shots.

L: Oh my...shots? I haven't done Tequila shots since college.

K: Yeah I know what you mean...but let's go for it.

L: Okay but I should warn you.

Kyle cheers with the team then takes his shot shaking his head as he sucks on the lime presented to him. Lydia stands there shot still in her hand giggling then Dhruv and the team start shouting.

D: Shot! shot! shot shot shot shot!

L: (blushes) Okay okay.

Lydia takes her shot under peer pressure then says.

L: (shakes her head) Oh god this is so.....not good.

Kyle pushes the lime in her mouth to her pleasant surprise. She loves his forcefulness then to tease him she licks his fingers slowly sucking on them just a little longer than she should. Her cheeky move has Kyle gaping at her wanting to stick his tongue down her throat after which he wants to fuck that pretty little mouth of hers. 

Immediately his mind is taken back to the time when she sucked him kneeling down between his legs smiling as she pleasured him to eruption. Lydia has achieved her goal having Kyle desperately yearning for her yet again.

Two, three, four shots later everyone starts calling it a night heading home to thier families. However Dhruv and his girlfriend stay back continuing to party with Kyle and Lydia. Dhruv's girlfriend Lekha pulls him to the dance floor, he goes reluctantly. He is too drunk to be embarrassed at this time.

Lydia is siting on a bar stool while Kyle is standing in front pressed against her. One of his legs is nuzzled in between hers protectively so any onlookers know she is with him. Lydia pulls Kyle by his collar pressing her chest against his she speaks somewhat loudly into his ear because the music is deafening.

L: Kyle I am having so much fun.

K: (kisses her cheek) Me too.

L: (giggles) Tequila is so dangerous.

K: Why?

L: (bites his ear lobe) It makes me soo...(raspy voice) horny.

K: (smirks) Oh really? Do tell me more.