Chapter 3:

Adrien stood there in surprise. He slowly sat down and began to think. Hard. He pondered about Ladybug and Marinette. Could he have really fallen for both? Guilt filled his heart. A loud bang was suddenly heard. He raced outside along with Nino to investigate. They peered from behind the wall in interest. There in the courtyard of the mall was Reflekta. She was back. He told Nino that he was going to go call the police and rushed off. Instead, he hid behind the first shop.

"Plagg! Is it possible for someone to be akumatized twice?" Adrien questioned.

"I don't know but you better hurry up and get this over with, I want my cheese reward!" Plagg demanded.

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien shouted and transformed.

Meanwhile, Marinette remained in the changeroom unaware of the situation. She wandered out to find chaos and screaming people. Immediately she rushed back into the cubicle and transformed.

"Tikki spots on!" She whispered.

Ladybug raced out to the scene. There she sighted Refleka. What was she doing back here? Before she could think Relfleka shot a laser but it missed by an inch. Ladybug dodged the flying beams in twists and backflips. It would be a nice time for Chat Noir to show up she thought. In the nick of time, he jogged over.

"took your time," Ladybug yelled.

"Why? Did you miss me? M'lady?" Chat Noir smirked.

Together they both continuously dodged laser beams whilst trying to come up with ideas.

"I will defeat you, this time, Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Reflekta yelled.

"Why is she back again?" Chat Noir questioned.

"I don't why or how but I bet the Akuma is in her ring, again," Ladybug answered.

She swung her yo-yo over Reflekta and pulled herself over. She was being chased and was out of ideas. To her surprise, she realized what she needed to do. The only way to get her ring was to physically take it off her. She could do that if Reflekta was in reach. Her plan was to be cornered and at the last moment, pull the ring off. It seemed like it could work. Chat Noir followed closely behind and seemed to understand the idea. Ladybug trapped herself and reached for Reflekta's ring, but she missed. Instead, Reflekta toppled onto her as she was pushed by Chat Noir when he saw that the plan had gone wrong. Desperately, Ladybug escaped from underneath Refleka and decided it was time for her secret weapon.

"Lucky Charm!" She yelled.

A mirror fell from the air. Ladybug swiftly caught it and had a pretty good idea of what to do with it. Meanwhile, Chat Noir was unintentionally being cornered and yelled,

"Not this again! Those high-heels are going to kill me!"

Ladybug charged and threw the mirror in front of Reflekta's ring as the beam shot out of it. It reflected off the mirror and shone into Reflekta's eyes. She yelled at her temporary blindness as Chat Noir snatched the ring off her finger and tossed it to Ladybug. Ladybug caught it, dropped it and crushed it with her heel.

"Time to de-evilize!" She yelled. "Bye-bye little butterfly, miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything was returned to normal and the stunned Juleka remained on the floor.

"Pound it." The two superheroes chimed.

"What a purrfect rescue m'lady." Chat Noir smirked and kissed Ladybug's hand.

She surprisingly didn't reject it though she wasn't too fond of it either. Her earrings began to beep.

"Well, that's my cue, see you soon kitty cat." She cheekily said as she flicked his bell. "Ladybug out!"

She swooped away on her yo-yo making sure no one saw that she was heading back to the change room. Chat Noir was left gazing into the distant, his heart fluttering. He desperately wanted to know who was behind that mask. In a quick realization, he ran behind a wall, transformed and casually strolled back. Marinette, Nino, and Alya were all wearily waiting for him.

"Dude! Where were you? You missed Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Nino exclaimed.

"I got it all on camera, check out my lady blog if you want to see it!" Alya cheered.

Marinette nervously stood a bit tired from her Ladybug adventures. Adrien joined the group as they all happily continued their shopping trip. It was late afternoon when they finally decided they'd shopped enough.

"I'm pooped," Marinette whispered to Alya.

"Why? All we did was a bit of walking." Alya said.

Little did she know, Marinette was Ladybug, Ladybug did a lot of swinging and jumping, no wonder she was tired. The group sat at a cafe table and ordered a few drinks. Alya grabbed Nino and pulled him out of his chair.

"Nino and I are going to buy some food. We'll just leave you two together." Alya smiled as she shooed Nino out. They walked out of sight and the two awkward teens were left. Alya had a plan. She explained to Nino and they both went along with it. They purposely ditched Adrien and Marinette so that they could have some alone time. There they were. Marinette and Adrien, alone, at a cafe shop.

*Please tell me how it's going so far, I know there aren't many people currently reading this but you have to start some where ;). Tell me if you like it or if i should scrap it and start something else. Thank! :)*