CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Do you know what's worst? Existing with people, but from their point of view, you don't exist anymore.

It's been two days, yet they are still treating me like I don't exist at all. Every time, I've always been seeking for their eyes to make contact with mine. And every time, I've wished for them to look at me as to how they were looking at me with proudness in their eyes because right now, they're looking at me as if I shouldn't be here, in the place where they are right now, as if I don't belong here.

No... they are also letting me feel it that I don't belong in this group anymore.

Ang nakakasama ko lamang dito ay sila Dannah, Damien at Lance. After what happened, the day Farrah decided to ditch us, everything changed and I know they still wanted me to speak up what I know even though I don't know anything. I just don't want to speak something I wasn't sure; after all, I'm clueless to what's happening and why Farrah left us.

And I just shouldn't go there spurting out lies that could only conflict with everything.

They know that without Farrah, the Fajardo wouldn't shelter us since it was clear from the start- that Mr. Fajardo wants to see Farrah since she's the first thing he asked, and all of us in that station heard it.

Kaya ngayon ay ginigisa nila ako upang sabihin kung nasaan si Farrah at handa nila itong puntahan para lamang maligtas kami. Who doesn't want the word safety, right? Kung ako ang tatanungin ay handa rin akong isakripisyo ang aking kasiyahan upang sa kaligtasan ng lahat.

Ang masama. . . iyon ang ineexpect nilang gawin ni Farrah.

They don't know anything about Farrah, yet I know that in their mind, they're saying that Farrah must do something to keep us safe. They don't know the story, and that's something that I'm hiding from them- the information about her broken family, and that's something that shouldn't come from me since I wasn't the one with that story, right? But they've mistaken that information as something. . . something that would only hinder our plan to be executed that's why right now, they doubt me.

Mababaw? Walang mababaw kung kaligtasan ang pinag uusapan.

At naiintindihan ko iyon.

Kaya't ayoko na lamang dagdagan ang galit nila at nanatili na lamang sumusunod sa kanilang gusto. Nahihiya na nga akong magsalita sa iba dahil halata ang galit nila sa akin kahit wala naman akong ginagawa. It's only around those three- the reason why I could still eat from the shares they're diving at as of now. Napabuntong hininga ako at tumingin sa dingding.

Two days have passed, and now we're taking a rest at one of the Apartment we saw along the way. We looked as if we trespassed through a property but what can we do? Nothing. Maayos naman ito at malinis, maaaring tirhan lalo na't may mga supply kaming pagkain. Ngunit akala ko ay hindi nila ako bibiyan ng room noong, o dahil lang yon kay Dannah?

Ka-room ko si Dannah at ngayon ay mistulan akong ate nito dahil sa akin siya naatasan ni Damien upang alagaan. Because of the reason that Damien was our room president, he used his authority to command some of our schoolmates, especially our classmates, since he knows that he could use it. After all, he's one of those who lead them that reaches us to this place. Siguro kung sumalungat sila Ashton ay magsisi-angal ang iba ngunit hindi sila nagsalita at hinayaan na lamang ang gusting mangyari ni Damien. If that's a good thing? I'm not sure, but I'm still thankful that they're letting me be with them.

Even though they're treating me as if I don't exist at all.

Sa ngayon nakapaligo na kami at nakapag-ayos na din, may kanya kanyang banyo naman dito sa apartment na aming nakuha at sa totoo lang, isang buong apartment itong inookupa naming ngunit konektado ang kainan na nasa pinakagitna mismo. It was as if this Apartment was built for those who will rent the whole place, not just a single room.