CHAPTER TWO (𝙸𝙸)

I was packing things when the door suddenly opened, yet I didn't bother sparing them my attention as I was busy with what I'm doing.

"What are you doing?" Damien's deep voice entered my hearing, which causes me to halt zippering my bag as I looked at them through the side of my eyes. Based on his voice, he wasn't happy at what I am doing... or maybe he wasn't pleased with what I did earlier.

All of my companions that I was with when we reached this place is here at my room and... weren't they informed that men couldn't enter in women's space?

"I'm going back to the Philippines," And no one can stop me.

I turned my attention back to my bag as I zippered it. Thankfully, there weren't things that I need to fix; after all, we just reached this place.

"Are you insane?" Farrah's shocked voice was the first one who reacted after I said those words.

Just before, I stood up and fully faced them with my brow lifted as I carry my bag from my back.

"I joined this mission in the hope that we could turn those monsters back into humans again... not to kill them," Seryoso kong sabi. Natahimik ang mga kasama ko dahil iisa lamang kami ng dahilan.

At iyon ang dahilan.

Kaya't ang mapag alaman na papatayin lamang namin ang mga zombies imbis na gawing tao tulad ng aming ginawa sa Pilipinas ay hindi ko matanggap. I mean, every lives matter- including those incompetence government, but yeah, I would wish them to become zombies forever. Kidding.

In my point, at least can't they try and spare those lives? After all, they are also victims of Francisco Fajardo's greediness?

"She's right," Felix said as he's nodding his head while walking towards me. "We came here to help those people to turn those zombies back to human... after all, they have the resources that the three said, and we have a copy of how to create the cure," Yeah, he's right.

Bago kami umalis ay humingi kami ng kopya sa kanila na hindi naman sila nagdalawang isip na ibigay wa amin. We have the cure that other world are aiming to get ahold of this and now that it's here, in the US, where it must be created- because of how advanced the technology here despite being in an apocalypse.

Yet they turn into blind eyes and just wanted to kill those thousands... no, million people in this place.

Cruel, right?

If this is what they wanted, then spare me with shits because I wouldn't waste my life being in an adventure that I won't gain something than going to heaven- if I would be in that place.

If this country isn't open for options, then I'm out.

"What if let's prove to them that we can turn them back?" Farrah suddenly said that cut my thoughts as I looked at her. My forehead creased as she sighed heavily and stared at me with her puppy eyes.

Na mukha naman siyang aso.

"Come on, Ae," Pagpapaawa nito. Umirap ako.

"How could we prove it when we need to create a cure first before actually showing it to them?" This is a dead-end.

I saw Farrah going to where her bag is... ah, right, we're roommates, as I sighed. "After all, don't have any upgraded guns here-" I wasn't even finished what I was talking about when Farrah quickly cut my words.

"Who said?" Farrah said, and she lifted... my eyes widened, and I heard some of us even gasped.

"Where did you get that?" Lorraine said that what I was about to ask.