⇴𝚒𝚒. 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

"How is it going?" A man holding a glass of wine asked his minion- a scientist looking through the telescope in front of him.

"Almost done, Sir. Eighty-nine percent," A scientist answered that gave a smile at the man.

"Good,"

The boss sat on his throne- in the middle of his science lab with a devilishly smirk plastered on his face. He roams his eyes around his laboratory as his smile grew bigger.

"It's almost done. Now, I am going to rule it," He whispered, and in his mind, the army of undead below him is what playing in it, making his grin grew wider until he devilishly smirked.

"Sir, I'm already here in front of this building. What's next?" Said by the other line. The boss smirked triumphantly before answering.

"Try applying it to yourself. Magiging kakaiba ka," He said as he's trying to decieve the guy on the other line.

But since human are greedy- they will do everything that could lead them on top, even by it means doing something they aren't sure about.

"Talaga po, boss?" Nababakas ang pagkamangha sa boses ng nasa kabilang linya nang sinabi iyon. Napangisi ang 'Boss', dahil doon pa lamang ay alam na nyang gagawin nito ang kanyang inutos.

Mga tao nga naman... basta kapangyarihan, mas mabilis pa sa kidlat.

Humans are easy to be deceived. Just tell them to jump at the cliff where there's a crate loaded with gold and jewelry at the end of it; they wouldn't hesitate to jump even it cost their lives.

Because in terms of humanity, the word stupid couldn't be erased... that's why he's trying to create an army of beings that wouldn't die when jumping so high... because they're already dead in the first place.

"Yes. Why don't you try and see it yourself?" The boss said while smirking.

Sumandal ito sa kanyang trono habang may malademonyong ngisi sa kanyang labi. Nakatingin sya sa glass wall na nasa harap nya, kung saan kitang kita ang mga scientists na hindi magkanda-ugaga sa kanilang ginagawa.

Lahat ng ito ay may kanya-kanyang ginagawa, at kung pumalpak man, ipapatapon ang mga ito sa dungeon kung tawagin dahil doon nilalagay ang mga palpak na tao kasama ang mga palpak na eksperimento. At mula sa mga tao doon, ituturok ang panibagong eksperimento sa mga palpak na taong nandoon... at ganoon ang gagawin hanggang maperpekto ang formula na kanyang gusto.

The boss patiently waited... to see if his project is a success. He got so tired of trying it for those people because he wanted to spice everything. The first one he tried this virus is dead... yet it moved and is now containing under his laboratory... as where he is looking right now.

Where there's a monster... wearing a scientist gown but with disgusting face and mannerisms- it is biting and scratching the glass wall even though his hands become bloody... and this is the purpose of his project.

He's creating an army of undead that only he could command.

Hindi nagtagal ay nakarinig sya ng malakas sa sigaw mula sa kabilang linya... sigaw na parang nasasaktan. He counted the time... two minutes, a little later than what happened to this man he's looking right now.

Ang sigaw ay napalitan ng ungol mula sa mabangis na hayop na siyang kanyang ikinatuwa, kasabay ng sigawan ng mga tao.

"It's starting," He said as he drank on his wine glass with a triumphantly smirk on his face.

Keep safe. I'm going to use you against your mother soon- my daughter.

"And it's now happening! The Zombie Apocalypse-"