Prologue

A small shop stood. Bare of life, but lights shining bright. The glass windows in the front showed off many different ordainments. A beautiful furniture retail shop.

The prize of the shop, a small hand made mirror, placed delicately in the window with a traditional Japanese design carved into it.

All of this distracted anyone that was looking from the heated argument that just so happened to be going on, upstairs in the living quarters.

"Mom! You can't just do that! I have a life here, I have friends!" A young boy with white hair stood firmly at one end of a small dining room table.

"Tony! I love him, it's my choice and he's proposed to me. We're moving in with him at his house in Japan. We'll send you to a new school, that just so happens to be for the rich school. It's happening and theirs nothing you can do about it!" A woman, in her mid thirties with bleach blond hair stood just as firm as the young boy standing across from her.

"You barely know him, mom. You met him two weeks ago!" The boys eyes held more emotion than they should. His voice held hatred towards the man he barely even knew.

"And I love him, why can't you accept that?" The blond woman sat back down at the dining room table and continued eating their now cold meal.

"Dad died just last year! That's why I can't accept it!" The young boy stormed off. Down the wooden floored hall to the room at the end, his bedroom or soon his old bed room.

"Tony Detroit, pack your things. We'll be leaving sometime next week and I don't want to keep my fiancée waiting." The door slammed. Tony was definitely not happy, they were about to move in with a new family that he hadn't even met.

Tony's simple life was ruined. He had met Hiroshi, is mom's fiancée a few times. Tony didn't like him at all to say the least, there was something about him that unsettled Tony. And he wasn't wrong, something was indeed was off with him.

Tony's life was just about to change and not for the better.

~~~~~~~~~
Hellosies, I'm back!!!! Another Ouran High School Host club fic. I've been writing this for a while and now I bring it to you guys. Kai might appear in this one as Mori's boyfriend but the whole story surrounds Tony.

I'm gonna leave this out for a while, to see if it's worth continuing!! Anyway, love you guys...

TTFN!!!!!