Chapter 4

By now the four friends were laughing again. Blondie managed to cheer up the mood by trying to flirt with a random guy they walked past, what made them laugh though was that the guy flirted back. The guys had given Blondie his number and the boys carried on their way.

"That guy was freaking hot!" Blondie remarked staring down at the piece of paper that held an eleven-digit number.

"Don't fall in love with the numbers B." Jonny laughed pulling the paper out of his hands and staring at them himself. "Dude, he put a little winky face next to it." Indeed, there was a winky face at the end of the numbers.

"Does it have his name?" Tony bumped Jonny out of the way and took the paper in his hand. Scanning the paper, he did indeed find a name. "Chase Jones. Hey I think I know his brother." The group laughed, well except for Blondie who was walking with a pout on his face and his arms crossed.

Marcus plucked the paper from Tony and Jonny's hand and gave it back to Blondie. "Don't you know it's rude to try and steal someone's boyfriend." He began to tease.

Before the laughing and the joking could start again, Tony stopped. The boys wondering why, they looked up and knew exactly why.

"Visiting your dad one last time?" Blondie asked. He pocketed the piece of paper and stood next to his best friend, placing a hand on his shoulder he looked at Tony's face. The boy was on the verge of bursting into tears.

Slowly nodding Tony made his way into the cemetery, the Friends followed but kept their distance. They knew this was the first time Tony had visited his dad's grave since the funeral. He made his way to the only grave stone he cared about. When he found it Tony stood still in shock.

The name, Peter Detroit was no longer there, the date of his birth and death weren't there, the RIP wasn't there. No, the whole grave stone was smashed to smithereens. Tony couldn't help it, a tiny scream escaped his lips and he fell back, he hit the ground with a loud thud. The three boys came running.

Seeing what had happened Marcus pulled Tony away from the shattered grave stone. Jonny was cursing loudly and threatening to kill the guy who had done this. While Blondie was on the phone to the police. Even though Marcus was dragging him away, Tony was staring wide eyed at the grave stone. Why would someone do this? What gave them the right?

He was quiet, too quiet for the friends liking. Tony was always happy and bubbly, excluding the time when his dad died, but now he was quiet. Blondie got off the phone and looked at his friends.

"The police are on their way. They've asked for us to stay here so they can talk to us." Blondie finished. Marcus had sat Tony down on one of the wooden benches, B went and joined him, sitting next to him and taking one of Tony's hands in his. "It'll be ok babe, I promise." Tony looked up at the boy sitting next to him. Blondie was giving him the biggest smile possible, like seriously the Joker would be proud.

"Dude, you look evil." Jonny commented. His attempts at humour were futile as Tony gave a small sad smile and looked back down to his lap.

Moments later a car pulled up and two heads popped out. They were dressed in nice suits for once and not the normal police uniforms. The shorter of the two approached the group of boys, the man had short sandy blond hair, bright green eyes, his shoulders were muscular and had a firm build.

"Good evening boys, I'm detective Smith and this is my partner detective Wesson, we've been assigned your case so can you tell us what happened exactly?" The shorter one, detective Smith spoke with confidence.

His partner stood beside him, detective Wesson was taller, with long dark brown hair, not as big a build as Smith but still quite muscular.

"We came here because Tony's leaving tomorrow for Japan, so he wanted to visit his dad." A look crossed both of the Detectives faces, a look of sympathy and understanding. This easily caught Tony's attention.

"We waited near the gates," Jonny continued from Blondie, "we then heard a scream, we knew it was Tony's so we came running. Next thing we see is Tony on the ground and his dad's grave smashed. Mark pulled his away and Blondie called nine-one-one, you know the rest."

"Which one of you is Tony's?" Wesson asked looking between the four boys. He voice was more gentle than Smith's. Three of the boys looked to the white haired boy in the middle of them, he hadn't spoken a word, he didn't even acknowledge the detectives. Wesson crouched down so that the boy was looking at him. "Son, I'm so sorry for what has happened. Can you think of anyone who would have a vendetta against your dad or your family?"

Tony looked at the man with blank eyes and muttered something under his breath. "What was that? do you mind repeating that a bit louder?"

"I know who did it."

"That's great, if you could tell us his name we can go investigate him." Smith spoke a serious look on his face.

Tony didn't say anymore, he looked at his friends and pulled his sleeveless hoodie closer to his body. His friends seemed to get the message.

"HIM!?" Jonny shouted, anger pooling in his voice once again. "First he! Now he's!" He shouted out quite getting his words out, "I'll kill that son of a bitch!" Jonny stared off towards the cemetery gates but was stopped by a small hand grabbing his arm. He looked back to see Tony, tears in his eyes and the determination holding back the sobs. Not knowing what else to do Jonny pulled the smaller boy embracing him in a much needed hug.

Tony buried his face into his chest, Jonny placed his chin on top of his head, a hand was smoothing Tony's hair in an attempts to calm him down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Shh Shhh, don't cry, everything's going to be alright." If Jonny knew those words were deadly wrong, he never would have spoken them.

Meanwhile 5478.503 miles away.

The host club had just begun, the young girls were still in class and the club were having a little discussion.

"Have you heard?" The blond haired prince asked his homosexual supporting cast.

"Heard what boss?" Two red headed twins asked at exactly the same time.

"Were getting a new student." The dark lord spoke from his corner stealing the princes thunder.

"No fair I wanted to tell them." And thus an argument began.

"Mori, their arguing again." A little voice chimed in, the taller one looked down seeing his precious purple haired beauty. Mori in turn smiled at the smaller teen to reassure him it will be over soon.

"So is the new boy host material?" The prince asked. See it was over just as quick as it started.

The dark lord pulled up a file on his laptop, he showed it to the others. The screen revealed a very tanned young boy with white hair and the brightest turquoise eyes any of them had seen.

"He's host club material." The twins spoke together once again.

"Run boy, run." A brown haired commoner warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

So I wanted to end this on a not so serious note. Did it work? Heh heh. This is somehow another long chapter, wow, I'm on a roll.

They see me rollin, they hatin.

Nah joking with you all. So can anyone guess who I based the detectives off? I really don't want to split the friends up now... but I have to. Anyway wish me luck!! I have a creative writing exam on Friday, I mean I can ace it no problem, it's a writing on demand exam, but it's nice to know that people are rooting for ya. Heh Heh, I gonna go now.

TTFN!!!