Chapter 6

The house was bigger than what Tony expected. Hiroshi had said that they live in a large house but this, this was a mansion. It was the biggest house he had ever seen.

"Welcome to Q Manor, my home and now yours." Hiroshi spoke helping Cassandra out of the slick black convertible.

"This is beautiful. Honey what do you think?" Cassandra spoke turning to her astonished son.

Tony had no words, in all honesty this place was amazing. It looked like Bruce Wayne's manor only brighter and less gloomy.

"Cassandra you'll be with me in the master bedroom on the west side with me and Tony," Tony looked over to Hiroshi once he heard his name, an evil smirk was plastered on his face, "you'll be on the south side, if you need anything both my sons are in the north side."

A few butlers dressed in black walked out the house and grabbed their bags and as quickly as they appeared they were gone again. Hiroshi had already entered the house but Cassandra and Tony wavered outside.

"Mom?" Tony was looking to the ground and rubbing one arm.

Cassandra took one look at the boy and knew in an instant what he was thinking. She hated seeing him like this, upset. She knew what could cheer him up, they have done it since Tony was a child, if it didn't cheer him up then nothing could.

"Ah, an afternoon alone with my favourite book," Cassandra began.

"Mom? What are you doing?" Cassandra looked at her son and winked.

"Broadway musicals of the nineteen-forties, no son to bother me. How can it get any better than this?" By now Tony was smiling once again and prepared to carry it on.

"Hi mom!" He spoke enthusiastically.

"Hi Tony." Cassandra spoke less enthusiastically.

"Hey mom you'll never guess what happened to me on the subway this morning. This guy was smiling at me and talking to me."

"Oh that's very interesting."

"He was being real friendly, and I think he was coming on to me.  I think he might've thought I was gay!" Tony stood proudly with his hands on his hips.

Cassandra began to sputter almost lost for words. "Ahem, so, uh, why are you telling me this? Why should I care? I don't care. What did you have for lunch today?" She spoke trying to change the subject.

"Oh, you don't have to get all defensive about it, mom..." Tony began to pout.

"I'm NOT getting defensive! What do I care about some gay guy you met, okay? I'm trying to read." She had found a random book in the back seat of the car and had stuck her nose in it pretending to read.

"Oh, I didn't mean anything by it, mom. I just think it's something we should be able to talk about."

"I don't want to talk about it, Tony! This conversation is over!!!"

"Yeah but..."

"OVER!!" Cassandra tried to finalised; but the look on Tony's face showed that he was nowhere near finished.

"Well, okay, but just so you know —
if you were gay that'd be okay.
I mean 'cause, hey, I'd like you anyway.
Because you see, if it were me,
I would feel free to say that I was gay
but I'm not gay."

"Tony, please! I'm trying to read," Tony stopped and stood there continuously staring at his mom. "What?"

"If you were queer." Tony continued.

"Oh Tony!"

"I'd still be here."

"Tony, I'm trying to read this book."

"Year after year."

"Tony!"

"Because you're dear to me."

" Argh!"

"And I know that you."

"What?"

"Would accept me too."

"I would?" Cassandra had to cover her mouth to control her giggles.

"If I told you today,
"hey! Guess what, I'm gay!"
but I'm not gay.
I'm happy just being with you. "

"I like shoes, how jolly?"

"So what should it matter to me what you do in bed with girls?"

"Tony, that is wrong!"

"No it's not! If you were gay, I'd shout hooray!"

"I'm not listening!" she spoke covering her ears with her hands.

"And here I'll stay."

"La la la la la!"

"But I wouldn't get in your way."

"Aaah!"

"You can count on me

To always be

Beside you every day,

To tell you it's okay,

You were just born

That way,

And, as they say,

It's in your DNA,

You're gay!"

"But I'm not gay!"

"If you were gay."

At the end they both broke out into a fit of laughter, Cassandra knew that was the only thing that could cheer him up and it worked.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, sweetie?" she spoke after straightening herself up.

"Thank you." He smiled fondly at the older lady.

Smiling as well she began to speak. "Go on, you have school tomorrow and you want to be well rested."

With a smile he walked into the manor. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

How are you all? Sorry this took so long to update, but I just couldn't be bothered I was in bed a could be assed to write anything for several days. And this is the result of boredom. So yeah...

Anyway, over 500 reads already!!! Whoo you guys are amazing!!!! On that note...

TTFN!!!