Chapter 21

It was a beautiful day outside. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming, on a day like this Tony had decided to spend his time in the massive gardens of Q Manor.

Hiroshi had let Tony have free roam once again, as long as a member of the house were always keeping an eye on him, be it the cook, the maids or the gardener. Someone was always with him, this time it was the gardener, he was keeping his distance from the boy to give him as much privacy as possible. You see, he had never liked his employer and after what he had done to the teenager, he now hated him. The gardener was a man in his late fifties, he had been at Q Manor before Hiroshi had moved in with his family, he knew all the in's and out's of the family and all their secrets. That's the only reason Hiroshi kept him around.

He took a glance around the rose bush he was tending. The teenager was at the calmest he had seen in a while, he was sat on the grass surrounded by a maze of roses and a husky puppy that had grown ever so slightly since he had first gotten him. The pup was bounding all over the rose garden, excited to be in the garden for the first, out in the fresh air and have the freedom to run and play. Tony was laughing at the pups playfulness, how he would start digging, get bored then bound over to Tony with mud covering his snout, wanting to play with his human.

"Mr. Teien, I'm so sorry, Kuroko is tearing up the garden." Tony felt comfortable with the older gardener. Unlike the rest of Hiroshi's staff, Shurui Teien was much kinder and actually thought of Tony as a human being.

"That's quite alright Mr. Detroit. The puppy needs to play, this is also a great opportunity to teach him." The elder man hardly looked up from the roses hoping this would come across as trust to the teen.

"What do you mean Mr. Teien?" The boy asked curiously.

"Like teaching him how to sit on command, same with getting him to give you his paw when he wants a treat and many other things." The man explained while glancing at the pup and boy duo. The boy nodded, thinking that this would be a good idea.

"Mr. Teien?" 

"Yes, Mr. Detroit?"

"I don't know how to ask this, without sounding cheeky. But, could I maybe, erm, borrow you phone?" As the elder man looked at the teen he could see the boy had completely withdrawn into himself. He was shaking  and wringing his hands, almost like he was nervous for the answer.

"Of course Mr. Detroit." Tony's head snapped up. A grateful smile on his face at the thought of talking to the one he missed. The elder man fished inside his pocket in search of the rectangular object, once it was found he threw it towards the boy who caught it in between his hands.

He typed in the phone number he had memorised by heart and pressed the little green button. He waited. The phone rang, it rang three more times before someone picked up. The voice on the other end made Tony's heart hammer, he had missed his voice.

"Hello, Kyoya speaking." That voice it sent a tingle down Tony's spine.

"Hey, Kyoya," he need to hear his voice, "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't be calling you."

"That's nonsense, Tony. I've, we've been so worried about you. Tamaki told us what has happened, we'll figure out a way to get you out, I promise you."

 "There's no need to be worried about me, Kyo. I've, I've agreed to marry him." He wondered what Kyoya would look like right now behind the phone. Would he be shocked? Glad? Worried? He wondered all of these while unnoticed tears fell down his own face.

"What? No, you can't. Tony, we can find a way to get you out." 

"Kyo, it's alright, you can't get me out. Unless you know his nephew and get him to take over the family 'business', but I doubt that-"

"We know him."

"What?"

"His name is Diasuke Asumi, the club had a run in with him not too long ago."

"You mean?"

"Yes, Tony. We can get you out. When is the wedding day?"

"He's changed it, it's in three days. Kyo, I, I don't want to marry him."

"Don't worry, Tony. We're, I'm on it." 

With that the other end hung up. Tony took the phone away from his ear and looks at the phone for a little while. He hands the silenced phone back to it's owner. "Thank you Mr. Teien."

_________________

Hello,

This took a while, I'm very sorry. Anyway I don't have much to say, I've finished college now, next step University. I've even got myself a job!! Thank you all for the support so far on this story, It means a tremendous amount to me. 

Anyway I have a question for all of you out there. What are some British saying that anyone outside of Britain wouldn't know the meaning of? Like, Mafting, which means hot. Baines, which means children. Skeg, which means to look at. Nivered, which means to be cold. ect. 

Anyway TTFN!!