chapter 22

In a room in the Suoh household there were many whiteboards, many different plans littered each board. The twins were standing in front of one board coming up with new ideas while Tamaki watched on and making alterations where needed. Honey was sitting on the couch quietly eating a slice of strawberry cake and Mori was close by looking at a different board.

"This is never going to work." Tamaki spoke looking at the twins plan.

"What's wrong with it boss?" The twins ask simultaneously.

"It would be the fact that we don't have a psycho gorilla or an army of ninjas." Tamaki resorted. Just as that was said Kyoya walked back into the room after the phone call. "Who was that on the phone?"

"It was Tony." All them gape at his as they ask him to explain, "he's fine for now, but he told me of a way to stop this madness." He goes over to an empty whiteboard. He picks up a pen and starts writing. "Tony mentioned if Diasuke Asumi came back to reclaim his part of the family, then Hiroshi would become obsolete to the family. We need to track down Diasuke before it's too late."

"Kyoya slow down and explain." Tamaki responded. "What do you mean before it's too late?"

"Tony's agreed to marry him, the wedding is in three days." The full room erupted into different volumes of 'what's'. The plans then got even more extravagant and hysterical. "Would you all stop for a moment," everyone in the room stopped, time seemed to freeze as they all stared, "we're not helping Tony if we go into hysterics, we need to stay calm."

"How do we get in contact with Diasuke? Nobody's seen nor heard from him in months." The twins responded. Nobody answered. They hadn't thought of that.

Tony was going out of his mind. Hiroshi had ordered a tailor to come in to take his measurements for a special suit. It would normal be fine but he was extremely jittery and the tailor's hands were cold.

"Please sir, would you stay still." The tailor spoke to him and a Yorkshire accent. Tony found it comforting in a way, finally someone that spoke english so he wouldn't have to continue speaking Japanese all the time.

"Sorry, sorry. Can you please not call me sir? My names Tony." He spoke. He was relived he was speaking his first language again, it was exhausting speaking in a language he wasn't fully familiar with.

"Of course, Tony. If we're going by first names, please call me Gerard." Tony nodded at the older man. Gerard was a short, stubby man, his hair showed his age as well as his wrinkles. "I know it's none of my business, but why are you marrying this man?"

"It isn't my choice, he held a gun to my head and said if I didn't agree then he'd shoot." Tony sighed. The elder man then held a face of concern for the young boy, though the boy couldn't see it.

"Don't you have someone to call, a family member, a friend, here's an idea, why don't you call the police." Gerard spoke accidentally stabbing the boy with a small needle, "sorry."

"My mother abandoned me here, I've already told my friends and... he's threatened me if I call the Police." He looks at the boy nothing but sympathy in his eyes.

"Surely you must have someone to call." Tony's eyes widen realisation crossing his vision. How could he have forgotten before? He jumps off the pedestal where the fitting was taking place and ran to his bed side drawers, he dug around and brought out a small card with the names 'Smith & Wesson' printed in black, bold ink.

"Could I please borrow your phone? I'll pay for the international charges, please?" The man sighs. He digs around in his back pocket and pulls out a slim black phone. "Thank you so much."

Tony dial the number on the card and waited. The phone rang, once. Twice. Three time and on the fourth a gruff voice answered.

"Why do ya want?" His bored tone seeped through the phone.

"Hi, I'm looking for Smith and Wesson?" He asked slightly unsure he's done the right thing.

"One moment." The voice on the other end spoke. Another voice appeared on the other end, "Hello, Smith talking."

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me, my names Tony Detroit."

"Oh Hey kid, I remember you, what's up?"

"I, erm, I need your help." He heard a hum as a response from the other end, "remember that Japanese guy my mom was going to marry," that earned him another hum, "he's sort of trapped me in his manor and is forcing me to marry him. I don't know what to do." There was silence from the other end.

"Where's your mom, kid?"

"She took off with his two kids."

"Damnit. Look kid, we're not really detectives, we heard about what happened on our tapped radio and took a look. I don't know what to say or to do for a kid in your position. It sounded suspiciously paranormal and that's kind of what we deal with."

"So, you can't help me?"

"Sorry kid, I'm really sorry."

"It's alright, I was stupid to think someone could help me."

"Kid-" and with that the phone cut off. Tony had hung up the phone, tears in his eyes as he looked at the blank screen. He passes the phone back to it's owner and let him get to his job. A new sense of hopelessness washed over him. He had accepted it. He had no future as a kid.

_________________

Hello!

Miss me?

Life has been so good at the minuet! I got a job! My brother and his boyfriend got engaged! My other brother got a puppy, called it Arnie and is trying to train him to run outside when my brother says 'run to the chopper' in the accent! I just watched every episode of Yuri!! on ice, it took less than a day, now I've started Free! Has anyone got any anime suggestions? I'm trying really hard to get back into Anime! Next week is my A-level results, and based on them I might become a creative writer professionally.

So I hope you're all doing ok? You guys are the best people ever, I've been reading your comments and oh my goodness you guys are the best! I'm truly lucky to have fan like you guys!

Anyway TTFN!!!