Chapter 24

The world stopped. His feet moved slowly down the red aisle, each footfall felt grew heavier the further he walked. He could feel his legs shaking, he did not know if it was from nervousness or fear, his hand shook with such intensity he had to hold them together. He could feel his lungs shudder as he breathed and his heart drum with every beat. His eyes were trained to the fine silk of the red aisle and wondered how it was not filthy yet with so many people he had never net treading on it. He shifted his gaze to the man at the end the red silk, the monster in the finest of garments, the soulless black suit and his red vest that could make a demon envious. The end came faster than what he thought possible, he was soon stood beside that monster.  

The master of ceremonies stood in front of them, waiting for his moment to begin. "We are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Asumi Hiroshi and Detroit Tony in matrimony, which is commended to be honourable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly." The more he spoke the more Tony heart hammered. Each word seemed to drawl out, become fuzzy in his mind as his focus wandered from this hellish wedding to the times at the host club.

When the guest would become too much for the boy he would take a break and sit beside Kyoya as he did his work. One of these moments, in particular, swarmed his mind dragged him away from the wedding.

"Are they becoming too much for you again?" The young man asked the white-haired boy as he sat down beside him.

"What gives you that impression?" He chucked as Kyoya handed him a cup of tea. "Did you know they ship some of us together, their favourite one is the Twins."

"Yes, they seem to be quite popular, not as popular as our king or our natural." He spoke not looking up from his computer.

"So what are you working on?" Tony asked as he leant over to see the screen of the computer.

"A website for the host club, we let the twins do it last time, it didn't end very well." He took a glance at the design, it was very pink, to say the least. "Got any idea's for it? Anything is welcome."

"How about less pink and more rose petals, you could also do like a blog." His fingers stopped typing as he raised an eyebrow and look at the other male. "Like you could make videos of what happens behind the scenes of the host club, the fun you have, obviously leave out the fact Haruhi is a girl."

"That's a brilliant idea, that'll keep the customers interested and it might reel in some new guests." He quickly started typing on his keyboard once again. 

"Well, this ain't just a pretty face you know"- 

"Into this holy estate, these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." There was a pause. A moment of peace one would say before the shit storm hit at full force. 

Then there were footsteps. Echoing and bouncing off the finely decorated walls. Then the flick of a lighter. A young man, with his hands, tucked into his trouser pockets, a freshly lit cigarette between his lips, his hair so firey it captured the sun and held it hostage. "Sorry for being late, my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail."

"Daisuke."

____________________

Hellosies,

I hope this comes to all your's satisfaction. I can't wait until Christmas!!!!! I get to go home for 2 months!!!! I hate having to look after myself, I have to buy my own food, cleaning stuff and all sorts, being adult is hard. I have 3 essays and 1 presentation to do so I won't be posting again until late December. 

TTFN!!!!