Chapter 25

If Tony looked back on his life and pinpointed the moment his life went to shit, it would have to be the very moment Hiroshi entered his life. After that moment his life has turned into a shitstorm, and not in a good way either. There was no use in locking his door at night anymore, Hiroshi had that damned master key to every single room, his room wasn't furnished enough to even make a barricade. The only protection he has was the pup he adopted, but he was still only a pup and he's still being trained. This was all Hiroshi's fault.

So standing at the altar (that he cursed with every breath of his body), staring down at his supposed saviour, who had just entered at the most comical time, lighting a cigaret and letting his shoes click against the wooden floor. His whole entrance screamed movie cliche.

Hiroshi instantly took his eyes off him and glared at the unwanted guest. "Diasuke." 

"Hello, Uncle, sorry to crash the wedding," The scowl on his face was fierce almost frightening. Diasuke then turned his attention to the youngest groom he'd ever seen, "Tony, I apologise for what you've been through, what my uncle has put you through, why don't you go join you join your friends while I have a discussion with my family?"

All Tony could do was a nod towards the older boy as he tried to walk down, Hiroshi grabbed his upper arm before he could move. "He's not going anywhere." At that moment the host club decided to join the event.

"Dear Uncle, now that I'm here this wedding for the inheritance in moot, you won't gain anything, you've lost Uncle." The scowl on Hiroshi's face, if only looks could kill. Nails dug into Tony's arm before he was released.

He finally walked down the stairs, walking closer to his friends who were waiting for him with wide smiles on their faces, he only stopped when he passes Diasuke. He turned to the older boy, his legs shaking, thinking he was dreaming, he stared wide-eyed at the red-haired boy still not believing he was real. "Thank you." He whispered. Diasuke responded with a wide smile, the cigarette clutched between his teeth. He then continued his walk, his legs still shaking but he's felt lighter than he has in a long while.

Once he reached his mismatched group of friends he almost collapsed in Kyoya's arms. Kyoya simply wrapped his arms around the broken boy to hold him up. "Told you we'd come get you, come on let's get you out of here." With Kyoya's arms wrapped around him, the group left the area. 

"We've called the police, by the way, you may need to give a statement but we'll talk about later," Haruhi added in, quick to try and reassure the poor boy that he will be safe in the future.

At this moment right now Tony's future is indeterminable, with his mother leaving without him he was lacking a guardian to take him in. He didn't know if he was to stay in Japan or make his way back to sunny California. Come to think of it, what happened to his friends, Jonny, Blondie and Marcus? Tony couldn't get in touch with them since Hiroshi took his phone, but his family that wasn't his family were in Japan and there was sudden radio silence from them. 

Had Something happened to them?

Tony was taken inside and sat on the cream corner couch. "Tony," he looked up to the person addressing him, Kyoya "we'll figure this out, I promise you." And that's what broke the floodgates, tears streamed down his face and showed no sign of stopping. Kyoya took that as a sign to pull the boy into a well-deserved hug, which was followed by the other member joining as well.

"We're so glad you're safe" Tamaki spoke into Tony's shoulder.

"We were so worried!" Both the twins cried as they joined the hug. 

Honey latched on to Tony's middle, "You're safe now, we'll make sure of that."

Needless to say, none of the boys wanted to let go, they were scared if they did the white-haired boy they all came to love would vanish once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all!

So I'm back. I'm in a much better place than what I was during my last update. I went home for my birthday and to be honest it wasn't that great, so I'm 19 now. I also went home for Easter as well, which turned out to be a blessing and a curse. 

I stayed at uni for the beginning of the holidays and just chilled with my friends as I didn't want to go home when just my brother and his boyfriend was there. But when I went home, my god things had changed, my brother was being nice to me, he took me out to the cinema, we spent a full day together where there was no arguing and just playful teasing. Also, my mum told my brother's boyfriend the reason I didn't come home straight away (which was because I didn't want to be around just them alone because they can be real nasty to me), and something just clicked with them. They're being like genuinely nice to me, which hasn't happened in years.

So I'm in a really good place right now. It's not perfect, but I want to thank you all for your support. All the comments you left on my last update were so uplifting and made me smile thinking about what such great readers I have!

I hope to update soon. Tony's safe... For now. I just wanted to do something good for my precious boy. 

TTFN