Chapter 9

The car ride back to Q Manor was silent, the car didn't even stop to pick up Haru. Hiro claimed that he had already gone home and didn't need to pick him up.

Once they got there Hiro literally dragged Tony into the house that he was now forced to call home. There were no sounds to be heard. No clacking from the kitchen as food was being prepared. No child-like singing from the parlour, that being Haru as he liked to sing like a dying cat. No sounds of Cassandra chatting with any of the maids and Hiroshi telling her she shouldn't. No, the whole of Q Manor was empty. Why?

"Where is everyone?" Tony turned his head towards the other boy.

"Out, this happens every few times a month. Dad takes Haru to the doctors, he must have taken Cassandra with him." Tony didn't like the sound of this, "we have the place all to ourselves." The tone in Hiro's voice; he sounded animalistic. He sounded like a wild animal had just been let loose and he'd just found his prey.

Tony sensed this and ran. His aim was his own bedroom, he had a lock on the door that he could use. Hiro cased after him, Hiro was fast but Tony was faster. Tony made it to his room, just about the shut the door but then Hiro burst it slamming the door and pushing Tony further into the room. The force was powerful enough to send Tony tumbling to the ground and hitting his head in the process. The fall left Tony feeling dazed, dizzy and unfocused.

"I told you, we're going to have some fun." He could feel Hiro pushing down his blazer and undoing the buttons on his shirt. "And I always keep my promises." He could feel Hiro attack his neck with violent kisses and bites.

Tony's eyes were glassy, he wouldn't, no couldn't fight back. I wasn't in his nature.

He couldn't remember what happened next, but the next thing he knew was that he was lying naked on the floor of his bedroom, bruises lined his body, cuts decorated his once beautiful tanned skin, hickey marked him, blood and more dirtied him. His whole body ached from the rough handling.

"Like father, like son." Tony remarked to nobody in particular. Deciding to leave the floor he head to the bathroom, where a shower was well overdue.

That night he couldn't sleep, thoughts entered his mind, thoughts that were unwelcome. He thought about his mother, how she could just leave their home so easily with promises of a man that could give her everything but leave her with nothing. He thought about his father, if he didn't die then they would still be living happily in California. But it wasn't his dad's fault that he had cancer and was only discovered at a late stage, too late to actually cure. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Tony?" A small voice called into the room.

"Haru? What's the matter buddy?" At the sound of his name being called the smaller boy enter the room.

"I had a nightmare, daddy and Hiro don't like me disturbing them." Tony felt sympathy for the boy.

"Do you want to spend the night in here?" Tony asked and the boy quickly nodded his head. Tony pulled back the quilt for the boy to climb into the large bed. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Daddy never wanted me, he killed mommy to try and kill me as well." Haru curled up against the elder boy. Tony draped an arm around him in a sort of hug in attempts of the comfort the boy. "Hiro hates me for the same reason, they both say I'm a mistake."

"All of us have a reason, Haru. It just takes a while to find it. So don't let others fool you, you're not a mistake, so don't give up."

"Thank you, Tony." Haru smiled into Tony's night shirt; but it wasn't a sinister smile like his brother or dad, it was a happy, thankful smile, one that a kid his age should always wear.

"Haru, how old are you?" Tony asked out of the blue.

"Five, six in July. You're invited to my birthday party by the way." The kid chuckled.

"Oh really, I'll have to get you the best present ever then. What kind of party are we talking about here?"

"Dad normally puts on fancy parties that are so boring, but I begged and he's let me have a laser tag party."

"Get ready to get creamed birthday boy."

"Yeah right I could shoot you with my eyes closed."

"Challenge accepted." At least there was one member of his new family that wasn't a lunatic.

~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

So I hated writing parts of this, for reasons that should be obvious. The picture is of little Haru. So there's not much new in my life, my puppy is being a terror trying to bite my toes and every time I tie my shoelaces she plays with them causing them to unravel.

So has any found all the references yet? If you want, I can tell you all the fandoms to give you a kick start?

1,000 reads already!!!!!!

Wow you guys just spoil me. You people are amazing in every way possible!!!!

TTFN!!!!