Chapter 8

It's pink. This freaking castle is pink. What the hell, man? Plus there are these weird yellow blobs floating around. In some circles, they're known as girls or more commonly known as females.

Tony's mind was racing with these thoughts as he tried to find the main office. The main word there TRIED. This bloody place was like H. H. Holmes hotel and that psychopath killed 200 people but only admitted to 27. Maybe this was a killer school.

Damn it all these hallways and doors looked the same. Without looking where he was going, Tony accidentally bumped into the back of someone.

"Aw, geez, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He spoke. He looked up at the boy; he looked to be a year older than him, with neat black hair and glasses covering his eyes.

"That's alright. Are you lost by any chance?" The boy asked.

"Yeah I am, just a bit though. Do you know where the main office is?" The other boy nodded and began walking the other way; the way Tony had just come.

"Follow me." Tony walked a little faster just to keep up with the taller boy. "I'm Kyoya by the way, Kyoya Ootori."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tony Detroit." Kyoya stopped for just a moment. At the moment he took in the boy's appearance, shiny white hair, maybe five foot five in height, a brilliant award-winning smile that could make any heart flutter and that's what it did to Kyoya. But his eyes are what stood out the most, in the photo they had in the host club, his eyes were bright and shiny, they held innocence and mischief, but now they were dull and glassy.

Something happened to him, Kyoya made a note. He stopped once again, but this time because they arrived at the main office.

"If you like I can wait so I can show you to your classroom." He offered the smaller boy.

"That would be great; I mean if you don't mind?"

"It's fine."

Tony walked into the room, how could he have missed it the first time? Or the second? Or the third? He chatted to the receptionist who didn't seem interested in the least; he grabbed his schedule and walked back out to see that Kyoya did indeed wait for him.

"What class are you in?" He asked pushing himself off the wall. Tony looked down at the piece of paper.

"Class 1-D." Kyoya only nodded and began walking again.

"Thank you," This brought Kyoya out of his inner thoughts. His attention rested on the boy he knew almost everything about but only just met.

"I'm only showing you to your classroom." Kyoya resorted.

"Since being here, in Japan I mean, you're the first person to be nice to me, so thank you." They quickly arrived at the classroom. Tony thanked the boy once again and entered the room. The teacher stopped giving a speech on whatever and turned to Tony.

"Ah, I was told I'd have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher spoke. He was an elderly man with kind eyes and a soft voice, a perfect candidate for a grandpa.

Tony nodded and turned to the class, his award-winning smile plastered on his face. "Hi, I'm Tony Detroit; it's nice to meet you all." Nearly all the girls blushed and squealed to one another and a few of the boys blushed. One caught his attention his face had gone the same colour as his hair and Tony couldn't help but chuckle, which caused more squeals.

"You can go sit next to Ritsu Kasanoda; Mister Kasanoda please put your hand up." The redhead whose face was currently cooling put his hand up. There was indeed an empty seat next to him.

Tony gave one more smile to the class and sat down next to Ritsu. "You haven't joined a club yet, have you?" He heard a voice next to him. It was none other than Ritsu trying to make conversation.

"No, is it like a compulsory thing here, you have to join a club?" Tony asked the other boy.

"Kind of, yeah." Ritsu scratched the back of his neck.

"What club are you in?" The simple question brought an embarrassed blush to the other boys face.

"The gardening club." He spoke only a little over a whisper only for Tony to hear him.

"I can see that. I think it suits you." Tony complimented.

"Really you don't think it's girly or you're not going to make fun of me for it?"

"Why would I do that?" The blush on Ritsu's face came back just as quickly as the first. "So what clubs are there?" Tony asked trying to change the subject.

"I think you would suit the Host Club."

The day went by very quickly. Tony had spent the day talking to Ritsu and somehow they made the most unlikely of friends.

"So what's this host club, you were going on about before?" Tony asked. It was the end of the day and Ritsu wanted to show him somewhere.

"Oh, you'll see." They walked up to a large set of double doors. Ritsu opened them, Tony quickly hid behind him as he saw the attack of the rose petals.

"Welcome." There were at least seven voices of it being spoken at the same time. Once the petals cleared they could see who it was. A pair of ginger twins, a small brown-haired girl? A cute childlike boy, a tall respected giant, a guy with glasses and a prince sitting on a throne in the middle of them all.

"Oh, it's only Bossanova." The twins spoke at the same time shrugging their shoulders.

"It's not just me you freaking weirdoes," Ritsu spoke. Tony popped his head from around Ritsu and looked at the group.

"Hello again, Tony." The guy with glasses spoke and Tony instantly recognized him as the boy he met this morning.

"Ah, Kyoya. Nice to see you again." He smiled once again causing Kyoya's heart to flutter once again. Unbeknownst to him, it causes all their heart to flutter. Tony was adorable and everyone would willingly admit it.

"So, I'm guessing this is the host club?" Tony asked and the prince guy answered.

"You're well informed, how would you like to join?" He asked lifting Tony chin so he would look him in the eye. The prince saw the exact same this that Kyoya did, somehow this boy was broken.

"Why not? So what are your names?" That was the easiest that they had someone join.

"I'm Tamaki Shou, the princely type."

"We're Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, the mischievous type."

"I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls me Honey, I'm the boy Lolita type. And this is Takashi Morinozuka, but everyone calls him Mori, he's the silent type."

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka, the natural type."

"Kyoya, the cool type."

"So all of you have types?" Tony asked looking a little shocked at that information. All of the nodded or made signs of confirmation.

"Now, what type would you be, my son?" Takami asked circling around the younger boy. "How about the... Innocent type?" Tamaki pulled Tony into a bone-crushing hug that he knew he wasn't going to get out of anytime soon.

But a knock on the door broke the hug and in the door frame stood Hiro Asumi. "Tony the car is waiting for us."

Tony walked away from his new friends and towards his new brother. He quickly turned around and flashed a smile before he was pulled away down the hallways. The grip Hiro had on his was unbreakable; he leaned in and whispered into the white-haired boy's ear. "We'll have some fun tonight."

That alone made Tony pale. He knew today was going t be a bad day, but maybe he'll start thinking of the pink palace as a second home filled with his new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies.

So I've just realized, throughout this entire book so far I've put in numerous references and quotes of other fandoms, I wonder if you can find them all. College still sucks, they're making us think about uni and I'm like a year away from that shiz. But life is a little more bearable now.

TTFN!!!