Chapter 5

The detectives had driven the boys home, though I was cramped in the back Blondie didn't mind sitting on someone's knee. Tony still hadn't said a word and it was worrying all of them, including the detectives.

They dropped Tony off last, wanting to speak to his mother about what happened and seeing if she wanted to take further action. Walking up to the apartment they heard laughing behind the door. Tony let them in and the laughing stopped.

"Who are you? And what are you doing with my son?" The woman frantically asked. Before they had come in she was sat comfortably on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand, sitting next to her fiance. Now though she stood firm, the glass on the coffee table and her fiance forgotten about for the moment.

"I'm detective Smith and this is my partner detective Wesson." The fiance visibly pailed at the mention of detectives, "we're here because your son found your husband's gravestone smashed and we've been put on the case." Relife flooded Hiroshi's body. Both of the detectives took note of this, they looked to the shaking kid who was looking at the ground in mild curiosity.

"My god. Who would do such a thing?" Cassandra asked putting a hand to her mouth.

"We would like to ask a few questions?" Wesson spoke. He stood in front of Tony like a barrier.

"Yes, of course." She sat back down on the sofa, Wesson sat in a chair opposite Cassandra and Hiroshi. "What would you like to know?"

Smith turned to Tony, he was shaking. Tony was only wearing a sleeveless hoodie, he had forgotten his shirt back at the skate park, he didn't think he would need it. But now he wished he was wearing it.

"Do you want to tell me how you got those marks on you?" Smith asked.

Tony stared up at the detectives. "Skating accident?" Hopefully Smith would believe him. But he didn't.

"Try again, kid." Tony look away from Smith. His gaze landed on the Japanese man occupying his living room couch. He hoped the detective would understand.

Smith followed Tony's gaze. "What relation do you have to him?"

"He's marring my mom. We're moving to Japan tomorrow and she's only known him for a few weeks."

"Do you know anything about him?" Smith asked concern in his voice.

"I did my research. Apparently a few months ago his brother got arrested and he inherited the business. It would meant to go to his brothers son he he wanted no part of it. Mom doesn't even know his full name, but I do."

"What's his name kiddo?" Smith asked becoming interested.

"Hiroshi Asumi, the business was Takahiro Asumi's it was meant to be Daisuke Asumi's. Now he has to marry, any female to keep the business."

"Did he give you those marks?" Tony gave a slow nod. "You know we can arrest him."

"Please don't." Tony's voice was a little above a whisper.

"Why?"

"My mom isn't very stable, if he leaves she'll go into depression and probably try to kill herself again."

"Kid, that's heavy." The detective fished around in his pocket. Eventually he took out a small card with writing on. "If you ever need us or anyone to talk to, give that number a call and ask for 'Smith & Wesson'." He handed the card to Tony. He went to the door, the other detective close behind him.

"I'll go and pack." Tony raced to his room and slammed to door shut.

The detectives walked out speaking to each other about what they just heard. Neither knew that the flight had been changed to that night and just as they were leaving Tony was being dragged out of the apartment. Bags barley packed with his items and shoved into the car.

Cassandra finished packing her sons items as quickly as possible and put the bags in the boot of the car. Hiroshi would send someone over for the rest of their belongings.

Their new lives would begin now whether they liked it, or not.

Meanwhile 5478.503 miles away.

"So why is he moving to Ouran?" The twins asked in unison.

"Seems like his mother is remarrying." Kyoya filled in.

"To who?" Haruhi asked finally taking an interest.

"A business man named Asumi Hiroshi." Kyoya looked up from his laptop to the sleeping boy in Mori's lap. "You don't think?"

"I'm sure it's just a coincidence." Tamaki hoped.

But we all know that coincidences don't just happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies

Sorry for the lateness, honestly it feels like weeks since I've written this. I hope you guys like it!

TTFN!!