Chapter 15

Three very distinct figures hopped out of the red convertible. They hadn't seen Tony yet, they had their backs facing him. The middle figure was a brunet with an ironic name, the one on the left was taller and had more muscle than the other two and the last one on the right was short but lanky. It had been over a month since he had last seen these three and he had missed them.

"Kyoya can you take the puppy?" Tony's voice was just above a whisper, but Kyoya complied and took the pup.

As soon as the dog was free from his arms he was running towards the unexpected trio.

"Blondie!" Tony shouted as he got closer to the trio. All three of them turned around and a huge grin spread across their faces.

Blondie ran to meet the other boys embrace. "Tony!" Once they had reached each other Tony threw his arms around Blondie's neck, while the other snaked his arms around his waist.

"I've missed you all so much! What are you even doing here?" Tony asked braking the embrace to look at the three.

"It's good to see that were just dead meat." The sarcastic comment came from Jonny how looked like he was just stomping out a cigarette. Tony gave him a playful glare but ran to the taller boy.

"You've started smoking again." It wasn't a question, Tony could smell the lingering scent on the boys clothes.

"Things just got difficult when you left." A small nod came from the smaller boy in the embrace.

"I've only been gone for over a month."

"Things happen fast." Jonny let him go and ruffled up his hair. Tony gave him a small pout but a grin quickly replaced it.

"Hey don't forget about me." Tony was lifted off the ground and squeezed into a bear hug.

"Mark. Need. To. Breath. Breathing. Would. Be. Nice. Right. Now." Mark seemed to get the message and put Tony down. Quickly gain his breath he jumped at the bear like teen and gave him a hug of his own.

"It's so good to see you guys! Oh right." The host club approached the four and confusion was clear across their faces. "Let me introduce you guys. Mark, Jonny, Blondie this is the host club, Hikaru, Karou, Honey, Mori, Tamaki and Kyoya." He quickly changed to Japanese and introduced the Host club to his friends.

It would be difficult switching languages all the time, no difficult wasn't the right word, more like, annoying. It would be a tedious that he simply didn't want to do.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?"he questioned after taking the puppy back off of Kyoya.

"You haven't heard?" Mark asked calmly glancing worryingly over at Blondie and Jonny.

"Has you mom not told you?" Blondie stepped forward in concern.

"Told me what? Guys you're not making any since." He spoke quietly playing with the puppy's ears.

"The dates been set." Jonny cut off the tension. All the light of happiness in his eyes that he had gained over the day were now gone. They were dull once again.

"Oh. Do you know when?" He looked down at the ground and pulled the puppy closer to his chest.

"In the next two weeks. Your mom invited us and our parents. She also wanted my little sister to be her bridesmaids." Mark spoke for them, but also trying to lighten it with his little sisters.

"Tony are you alright?" Jonny asked, stepping forward putting a hand on the smaller boys shoulder.

"Kyoya, do you mind if you take everything inside, you can just put it all in my bedroom. And the party is tomorrow so you'll need to be here at twelve." Tony spoke keeping his eyes down cast.

"Yeah, sure." The host club filed into the manor and out of sight.

"Tony?" Blondie's voice quivered like he was about to burst into tears at Tony's sake.

"I'm fine, you guys are here now, so there's nothing to worry about." The puppy was licking his face making it seem impossible for Tony to be take seriously. "Alright, alright."

He put the puppy on the ground just in time, apparently he really needed to pee, and the perfect place was Hiroshi's most expensive car's tyres. The four of them burst out laughing.

"Well he's a good boy." Jonny commented looking fondly at the puppy.

As he laughed Tony had an anchor in his stomach, something terribly terrible was going to happen. He knew that it would happen, if not soon then later. His friends were here, he was safe. Oh, how wrong that is. He is the cat and Tony's the mouse, no matter how well the mouse hides away the cat always finds him and pounces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellosies,

Erm, new chapter? I guess. I don't know anymore. You know when you know how a story ends you know what you want to put in it, but you don't know how to write it. Yeah that's how this story is going at the moment.

Anyway,

TTFN!!