Chapter 11

About a day had passed. He didn't want to go to Ouran today, especially since he had gained a lot more bruises, scratches and burns. Hiroshi didn't set fire to Tony, no, they were just simply rope burns. Some burns were around his wrists, his ankles, but the most noticeable one was around his neck. That and the fact that he had a huge purple bruise coating his jaw would set anyone's red alarm off for child abuse. But he knew how to hide it.

His skin tone was the exact same as his mothers, so stealing a bit of foundation and concealing the wounds wouldn't harm anyone, right?

The day went on as normal and soon enough the end of the day came and the club was about to start. There wasn't any of Tamaki's elaborate themes so music room three was in all its glory.

Over the course of the day Tony's bruises and burns had began to itch, the make up definitely didn't help it just made his skin feel grubby, it irritated the sore skin more than it should probably have.

"Are you alright, Tony?" Kyoya placed a hand on his shoulder. Worry was clear in his voice.

"I'm fine, honestly." He smiled up at the older boy. It wasn't a genuine smile, not like the ones that make Kyoya's heart skip, it was more like a 'please don't ask' smile. They all noticed it, something was happening to their new club member, his eyes were growing duller and his smile was growing weaker.

A knock at the door and little foot steps brought their attention to the young boy who had just entered the room.

"Tony." A small voice of a young red head called out.

"Haru, what are you doing here?" Tony rises to the younger boys side. His face was covered in fear.

"What are you talking about? I always come here after school."

"I thought I told you to stay away from my brother." An angry teen stormed into the room. He grabbed the younger's hand and started pulling him out of the room.

"Hiro, stop it, let me go." Haru broke free of his brothers grip and ran to his behind Tony's taller legs. "Hiro. You're always so mean, I wish Tony was my brother and not you!" Everything froze in that moment. The only thing that could have been heard was the loud slapping sound as Tony's head snapped to one side.

"You and your stupid family, you come into my life and take over. My brother no longer wants me as a brother, your mother takes over father's heart." Hiro takes a grip of Haru's hand again.

"You think I wanted to be here." Those words stop Hiro right in his track. "I had just finally become myself again, my friends, my family, I left all of them behind just so that my mom could follow her Disney fairy tale."

Tears are running down his face, his dull eyes and filled with shining tears as each drop runs down his face; unbeknownst to him the make up he put on that morning is finally fading revealing his skin underneath. Everyone's eyes trail to the big purple bruise on the side of his cheek.

Hiro takes one look at the bruise and looks down at his had. "I didn't do that, did I?" He points to his own face to where about the bruise on Tony's face is.

Tony rises his hand and touches his cheek, he winces a little in pain but lowers his head to the ground. "No, you didn't do that."

"Then who did." A hand was placed on his shoulder; taking a look he saw the reassuring face of Kyoya.

"It was daddy, wasn't it?" A little voice chimed in. The voice came from the young Haru, Tony didn't answer he just clenched and unclenched his fists over and over again. "You're not the first, Tony. Daddy hurts a lot of people." Tears started draining down the young boys face. "You, you can fight back."

"No. I can't fight back, I refuse to fight. I can't stand the thought of what could happen if I hurt someone. I can't fight back."

"How much more make up have you got on?" The whole time Tamaki had been quiet; now he spoke with concern.

"Have you got any wet wipes?" The older boy nodded and handed him one.

Tony took all of the make up off, the bruise was now fully visible, the burn across his neck and wrists were on full show.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

So I'm back, but not for long. Sorry about the long wait. Summers here and I'm having fun! Just got a new phone, an IPhone 6, so I no longer have a slow, error like phone! I'm going away soon... Again. But only for awhile.

I'll be back soon... Hopefully,

TTFN

PS. If you want a really awesome anime to watch try 'no game no life' if you're a gamer like me you'll love it!!!