Chapter 19

Tamaki was at a complete lose of what to do. He had never heard anyone, let alone a friend sound as scared or as lost as Tony did on the phone. He sat there in his bedroom, under his covers, holding his phone in his hand. If anyone was awake with him they would say that he was in shock, but then it click. His body started moving, waking up from it's daze, he put his phone up against his ear as it rang a very familiar number.

"Tamaki, it's four in the morning, what do you want?" The voice at the over end spoke. Clearly annoyed at the other teen.

"Kyoya, it's about Tony." His voice was the most serious that the other teen had ever heard. The only reply he got from the other end was the sound of ruffling sheets at the other sat up right. "I just got a call off him, that man had trapped him in there. Kyoya, I don't know what to do, he-he sounded so scared. I don't know what to do."

"Tamaki, calm down, you need to breath." Kyoya waited a few minutes for his friend to calm down before he spoke again. "Is your dad there?"

"No, he went on some sort of trip." Tamaki had gotten out of him bed. He was far to concerned to just sit there while one of his friends were going through hell and back.

"Good, I'm calling the others, we'll be at your place as soon as we can. Just calm yourself down and do something so you don't go mad." The phone hung up for the second time that night.

Tamaki didn't know what to do, he was freaking out, he was surprised he hadn't woken any of the maids up. He clambered out of the bed and towards a set of draws, opening one of them, he picked up the closest item, which just just so happened to be a plain white tee, a put it on. Not caring about anything else he grabbed his phone and walked out of his room. He didn't care where he went, he just wanted no to think, to not but hit by the sudden realisation of the severity of the situation. 

He walked and walk, and just explored the place which was his house until he came across a certain room. A room with a piano slap bang in the middle of it. Perfect.

He sat down on the stood and lifted the lid up, revealing the ivory and black tiles. Maybe he could play a song he heard a few times in the car and try to get that right. His fingers played the first chord, then glided over to the next, the music filled his ears and he couldn't resist the urge to sing along.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you,
Drank to much and that's an issue,

But I'm ok,
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them,
But I hope I never see them again,

I know it breaks you heart,
Moved to the city in a broke down car,
And, four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I-I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I-I Can't Stop,

So baby pull me closer,
In the back seat of your rover,
That i know you can't afford,
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder,
Pull the sheets right off the corner,
Of the mattress that you stole,
From your roommate back in Bolder,
We ain't ever getting older."

He let hand glide across each key, leaving an enchanting melody. That was until there was a knock at his front door, which forced him to leave his world of music and return to reality. He put the lid back down on the piano and left the room. He really hoped that Kyoya or one of the others had a plan, they were not going to leave Tony with that psychopath.

Hello again,

How have you all been? I know exam are coming up soon and some of you must be stressed out, but don't worry too much and don't stress out, you can take some time just to relax as my mum has been reminding me this whole week. You see there's an absolute ton of things that I'm stressing over, Exams (Like my my 15 hour one), getting a job, going off to uni, getting the grades to go off to uni, moving to a unfamiliar city and not knowing anyone and not even having my parents there. Anyway.... I'm sorry this is shorter than normal, but the next chapter will be much more packed and updated soon and that's a brownies promise. On a sadder note, this stories only got a few chapters left then it's done, but don't fret I've already got a new OHSHC Fic underway and to be honest I'm quite psyched to finally reveal it!!

TTFN!!!