Chapter 2

Hey, so this is for everyone in the comments asking where the trigger warnings are. They are in the story's description, I put in it exactly  what warnings are going to happen during this story, so please read the description!

They had been driving for a few hours now, Tony had given up on the door handle and now had tried the window. Unfortunately for him, the window didn't go down far enough. He had a horrid feeling in is gut, something bad was going to happen and it was because of the man driving him away from his home. For once in his life, Tony was scared, he barely knew this man and yet here he is sitting in the back seat of a car while he drives them somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" Tony demanded. He has a life, a decent school, fun mates and a loving girlfriend, he didn't want to die yet. No he was too young, barely fifteen.

"We're here." The car came to a halt and Hiroshi got out. Looking out of the window Tony saw something, in big neon pink letters stood the word 'Motel'. What on Earth could they be doing at a motel?

He had seen supernatural, how Sam and Dean stayed in a motel because it's cheaper, so unless they're travelling, "oh SHIT!" Tony frantically tried the door again, but this time kicking it, in hopes that it would break or would open. Neither happened, the door remained tightly shut. That was until it was forced open and a hand grabbed Tony's upper arm pulling him out of the vehicle.

The man dragging him, Hiroshi, was strong, stronger than Tony expected. True he wasn't your typical fat, old, perv-y guy. He was old and perv-y but he had muscles and no fat on him. You see Tony's not a fighter, he's more a lover and he doesn't like fighting or fighting back. In fact, he tries to avoid fights as much as possible. So this put him in a very uncomfortable position.

They got to a room, one of the ground floor. The door opened with the key Hiroshi had, once the door was open Hiroshi pushed Tony into the room and locked the door behind himself.

Tony was definitely scared.

"I heard that your mothers unstable." He was shocked at this; nobody was supposed to know apart from her doctor. "After your father died she became depressed. She was scared of losing the people around her, she missed you father and tried to kill herself."

"How, how do you know that?" Tony was scared at his knowledge; nobody was supposed to know.

"Now, she loves me very much. What do you think will happen if I left her? Would she become depressed again? Would she try to kill herself?" Hiroshi was slowly getting closer and closer to the young boy in front of him. The boy was in a daze, he was scared, he didn't know where he was and he was with an unfamiliar man. His body started trembling, his eyes were glassed over as he tried to hid his face. "What would you do to ensure that won't happen?"

Without any warning Tony was pushed back on to the bed behind him. The man slowly climbing on top of him, Tony couldn't fight back, it wasn't in his nature. All he could do was watch as this man's hands roamed his bare chest, as he pinned his arms above his head and tie them together with his own belt. As he slowly took his own shirt off and how he slowly pulled off Tony's own shorts.

The rest he couldn't, no didn't want to remember. This man was sick, he was cruel and sadistic. When Tony woke up there was a throbbing pain in his backside, but he was in his own bed with is pyjamas on and blood covering his lower half.

"Why that man, mom. Why chose him out of everyone in the world?" Looking around his room he noted it was dark, meaning it was night time once again. There was a note on his desk. Getting up, trying to ignore the pain he read it, it was scribbled in unfamiliar hand writing. It said 'Japan, two days.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

A new chapter for you, what do you think? Just to let you know, whatever I write there probably won't be much smut or anything, the reason why? Well I'm not good at writing it. Unfortunately, so most of the time it'll be fluff or maybe a little description of what's going on. Unless anyone what's to write those parts for me, yeah...

Anyway, I'll leave you on that note,

TTFN!!