Chapter 7

Waking up has never been an easy task for Tony. It usually started with an alarm going off and then a broken clock, so Cassandra thought ahead. She had bought her son an alarm clock that when it goes off it hides itself.

So when she heard the scream of her young son from the kitchen, she knew her idea had worked. Tony was not a morning person in the slightest.

Tony knew his day was going to be bad, he was to start a new school for the rich. It would be a huge difference, he has gone to public schools all his life and then suddenly going to a private one, he's not going to enjoy his day. At least in public schools he could make friends easily and he didn't have to wear uniforms, but he's got a uniform it was either light blue or purple, he couldn't tell, blazer, black dress pants, a white shirt and tie. He guessed his shoes were downstairs.

Finally giving up with going back to sleep, he pushed the covers off himself, grabbed his uniform and headed into his en suite. Turning on the shower he waited for the water to heat up, he looked down at himself. His bruises had begun to fade and Hiroshi hasn't touched him since that time, maybe it won't happen again. Stepping into the shower he started to wash himself, a tune popped into his head and refused to leave, deciding there was no other choice he began to sing along.

"I am really special 'cause there's only one of me

Look my smile, I'm so damn happy, the people are jealous of me

When I'm sad and lonely, I like to sing this song

It cheers me up and shows me that I won't be sad for long

Oh, oh, oh, I'm so happy, I can barely breathe

Puppy dogs and sugar frogs, and kittens baby teeth

Watch out all you mother's, I'm happy as hard-core

Happy as a coupon for a 20-dollar whore

I'm really happy, I'm sugar-coated me

Happy, good, anger, bad that's my philosophy

I can't do this, man, I'm not happy

I am really special 'cause there's only one of me

Look my smile, I'm so damn happy, the people are jealous of me

These are my love handles and this is my spout

But if you tip me over then mama said, "Knock you out"

I am special, I am happy, I am gonna heave

Welcome to my happy world, now get your shit and leave

I am happy, I am good, I am

I'm outta here, screw you."

Tony was good, definitely happy. Finishing in the shower he dried himself off and put his uniform on. Everything was going fine until it came to the tie, he had never tied a tie before. He laid it on his somehow now made bed and glared at it, like somehow if he stared at it long enough then it would tie itself. But that didn't happen, so giving up he left his room without his tie and went to get his breakfast.

His mother was already waiting for him at the breakfast table along with Hiroshi and a young man around his age and a younger boy. The one closer to his age had shiny black hair, he also wore glasses that covered his piercing grey eyes, he was a similar height to Tony but slightly taller. The younger boy was bright red hair and green eyes, a big contrast to the other boy, he also had a huge smile on his face as he chatted with Cassandra.

As soon as Hiroshi saw Tony come through the doors he smiled, not a nice friendly smile but something more sinister.

"Tony, glad you could join us." Hiroshi spoke moving all focus to the white haired boy. "These are my sons, say hi to your new brother, boys."

"Hello," The younger boy spoke first; jumping from his seat and taking Tony's hand to shake, "my name's Haru, we've heard a lot about you from daddy, Tony."

"Haru that's enough," The elder boy stood from his chair and made his way to Tony. Being taller the elder boy loomed over Tony. "I'm Hiro and you'll be wise to stay out my way." Hiro grabbed Tony's shoulder in a tight grip making Tony wince at the sudden contact and pain.

Not knowing what else to do Cassandra spoke up. "Tony, dear have some breakfast or you're going to be late." Tony nodded and moved away from Hiro and down to sit next to his mom. He grabbed a slice of toast, buttered it and quickly gobbled it down.

"The car is waiting for you out front." Hiroshi spoke.

Tony nodded and made his way out the front door to the parked car, that Hiro and Haru were already waiting in. Climbing in they set off, first they dropped off Haru. Then they got to a place that Tony could only call a pink castle.

"What's the matter, Tony?" Hiro spoke in the most patronising voice he could muster.

"It's pink." Tony didn't know what else to say, but he wasn't lying.

"You get used to it after a while." Hiro climbed out not even waiting for Tony.

Sighing Tony climbed out, grabbed his bag that was already in the car and undid the first few buttons on his shirt. Girls were staring at him. Now normally he wouldn't be bothered by this but the night before Jenny had just broke up with him, saying that long distance relationships never work and didn't want to continue going out.

It crushed Tony but he understood. Walking closer to the school he knew wasn't going to be a good day.

Meanwhile

"So he's finally arrived."

"Yes boss."

"You know what to do."

"We're on it."

"Can't you just leave him alone?"

"Hush now my daughter, this is for his own good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

So what do you think? Tony's met his new brother and next chapter he'll meet the host club!!! Finally, right? So I've started college again, an into to my A2 courses and if I miss any lesson I won't be allowed back into my college. To be honest I'm slowly losing the will to live.

TTFN!!