Chapter 14

They had already spent hours in town, it was the most fun Tony had in a long while. It was just after midday when Tony spotted the pet shop. He tugged on Kyoya's sleeve without looking away from the shop.

"Do you mind if we could go in there?" Kyoya followed his gaze. He gestured to the other club members and they followed the two into the pet shop.

"So you're getting a pet for Haru?" Haruhi asked coming up at his left side as Kyoya occupied his right.

"Yeah, he always said he wanted a pet to cuddle up with." He spoke with his eyes glued to the different cages and animals. They got to a larger part of the pet shop, the floor was fake grass, the sides weren't walls but more like clear glass and the room just seemed brighter. Looking into the enclosure he found what he was looking for. Siberian Husky puppies. He knelt down so he was their height and got a closer look at them.

All of them looked the same to Tony, none of them catching his eye or standing out from the rest. That was until a small whine was heard by his feet. This pup wasn't like the rest, he was pure black, with wide black eyes and white paws. He was perfect.

"Excuse me, sir." He called over the guy working there. He was a teen not too older than Tony himself.

"Please, sir is my father, you can call me Kaito. What can I help you with?" The worker, Kaito asked politely.

"How much is it for the husky pup?" Tony asked only just taking his eyes off of the puppy.

"Let's see, is it the pure black one?" Tony curtly nods, "Normally we would charge  ‎¥‎70,000 ($687.93 or £527.54), but these guys are in desperate need of a home. So how does ‎¥‎40,000 ($393.11 or £301.45) sound?" Tony stared at the guy in shock, he was expecting to pay a lot more for the pup.

"That sounds perfect." Tony's dull eyes began to shine, life was starting to pour into them. A small smile graced his lips. He was happy.

Kaito picked up the pup and handed him to Tony, he took him gently off the other male. "Let's see, you'll need a bed, food, bowls, toys, training pads, treats, a collar and a lead." Kaito and the other members of the host club went around the shop finding said items. Once all items were found he took the pup to the till to pay for all the items. "He has all his shots, been dewormed, deflead and neutered. Is there anything else you want or need to know?"

"How old is he?" Tony asked while everyone else cooed over the pup.

"He's ten weeks old, so two months and two weeks. He also needs to be microchipped, that's free at the vets." Kaito spoke with a gentle smile on his face, he knew this dog was going to a good home and he knew he would be loved. "So all together that's ¥‎70,000." Tony passed the pup to Kyoya, who had no idea of how to hold him, and quickly got out his debit card from his wallet. Before he left for Japan he had a little Saturday job which bulked up his bank balance a lot, so he had more than enough money to pay for everything.

The pup was wriggling in Kyoya's grasp by the time Tony had put hi wallet away. He took the pup off him, the wriggling stopped and turned into a sleepy yawn in his arms. The club helped with the rest of the items, Mori and Honey carried the vast number of toys, Tamaki carried the bed and blankets, Haruhi carried the water and food bowls as well as the food, the twins carried the training pads and treats and Kyoya carried the lead and collar. It was like a well oiled machine.

"Thank you." Tony spoke quietly, they almost didn't catch his words.

"What for?" Tamaki asked almost dropping the bed.

"For ignoring what I said before and actually taking me into town." He gently pet the pup and tickled him behind he ears.

"We thought you could use with a break." The twins spoke at the same time, not at all freaking Tony out.

"It was actually Kyoya's idea to come, he called us up early this morning." Haruhi cut in with her information.

"Thank you, Kyoya." He leant his head against Kyoya's arm in a thanks. "Haru's going to love him. His birthday party's tomorrow, why don't you guys come, it'll be more fun." The rest of the club exchanged glances.

"We'd love to come." Tamaki spoke for everyone.

They reached Q Manor and there were many car parked out front, mainly from rental places, but it was the person that came out of the red one that caught his eye. A very familiar person, or should I say persons.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellosies,

I'm actually quite proud of this, sorry that it was so late, it was meant to be updated on Tuesday but my college has blocked watt pad for some reason. So I've done this on my phone, sorry if the grammar makes no sense I'm not a good typer on my phone.

Anyway I hope everyone's enjoyed this chapter as much as I've been writing it. Most of the puppy stuff I've got from experience as I am my brothers go to puppy sitter. So I have to look after his puppy a lot.

Anyway,

TTFN!!!