Chapter 13

Saturday came fast for Tony. School had now ended and it was the summer holidays. He had no trouble getting home last night, Haru led him to his bedroom and as soon as he laid down he was snoozing. He didn't have tea or anything to eat so as soon as he woke up he noticed a loud grumbling coming from his stomach.

Pulling the covers off himself he saw he was in his pyjamas with consisted of a pair of grey sweat pants, that's it just sweat pants. His chest was bare revealing beautifully tanned skin marinated with light bruising and a toned chest. Though he took no notice of how he looked just that his stomach was growling and he was hungry.

He plodded himself downstairs half asleep. The manor should be empty, Haru and Hiro should be out getting ready for Haru's birthday, Hiroshi and his mom should be out preparing for the wedding. So hearing noises coming from his living room alarmed him. But he was too hungry to care, instead he just shouted to whoever was in the manor.

"If you're burglars you can take all the money, just leave to food. Also robbing in the middle of the day? Who taught you to be thieves?" His tiredness turned into sassiness. He's wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone, he just wanted some pancakes.

He headed into the kitchen and he heard several footsteps follow him, he grabbed a pancake mix from the cupboard as well as milk and eggs and mixed it all together in a bowl.  The footsteps had stopped, he looked towards the door only to see all members of the host club.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking back to the mixture in the bowl. Deciding it was smooth enough he got out a non-slip pan, sprayed it with olive oil and put it on the stove.

"We're going out. You said you wanted to find a present for Haru, so we're taking you into town." Tamaki spoke for everyone.

"That still doesn't explain how you got into the manor." He didn't even look up from the pan. It slowly started to heat up, he poured a quarter of the mixture in the pan and let that cook.

"Hiro gave us a key to get in." Haruhi spoke, slightly drooling over the smell of the pancakes. Tony of course noticed this and smirked.

"Haruhi, have you had breakfast this morning?" Tony asked, he flipped the pancake letting the other side cook as well.

"Well, not really, these lot dragged me out my bed before I got a chance." She spoke earnestly still drooling over pancakes.

"Here." He placed the pancake on a plate and in front of Haruhi on the breakfast table. He also got out Nutella, sugar and already cut strawberries.

"Are you sure?" Haruhi asked eyeing it quizzically.

"Yeah, I've got plenty of mixture to make another." He poured more mixture into the pan to back up his point. But that wasn't necessary she had already dug in.

"This is delicious, You're a really good cook." He chuckled at that. His pancake was finished so putting Nutella, sugar and strawberry was the only thing to do before digging in.

Now you're probably wondering what the others were doing this whole time, well they were staring at his chest. Not believing his was this toned or tanned. "You know my eyes are up here right." Tony spoke to the rest of the club while pointing to his face. The rest of the team blushed, except for Kyoya, he just smirked like the dark lord he is.

He devoured the pancake in no time. "If you want to make yourselves some pancakes, go ahead. I'm going to get dressed." He walked back upstairs leaving the host club in the kitchen.

When he got upstairs he took a quick shower and then got dressed. A pair of grey shorts and a red sleeveless hoodie seemed suitable for the hot day. He also put on a pair of red sneakers and grabbed his skateboard. He knew what he was going to get Haru and he was glad that the host club was here, he wasn't alone.

~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

It's me again! Two updates in a week, I'm slightly proud of myself. Anyway I've got a question for you all...

Do any of you play Pokémon Go?

No honestly I wanna know, I'm the only one out of my friends that play it. So I start raving about it and then they look at me weirdly.

Anyway, I'll leave you alone now...

TTFN!