Chapter 32

"Alright Tony, we're going to start really easy, ok? Tell us if you want a break, a drink, anything, just say and we'll stop." Tony was sat on an uncomfortable chair in an interview room of a police station. The metal table was cold to the touch, it stood longways with Tony and the detective sat in the middle. There was a small voice recorded at the top of the table, it was waiting to record. The room itself was unmemorable, brick walls lazily painted white and that generic type of grey carpet. The room was small, the fluorescent light that came from the ceiling was too bright, and the high up window did little much to let fresh air into the room.

Tony nodded in response to the detective, it was only the two of them in the room though he suspected there were more people behind the one-sided mirror, she replied by tuning on the voice recorder. "Date today is July 30, 2006,* time is, 11:34 am, I am Detective Alisa Strong interviewing Antony Peter Detroit, aged 15, Tony I would like you to start from the beginning, how you met Mr Hiroshi Asumi and everything that happened since, take your time, there is no rush."

Tony was silent, he was trying to figure out his words, "I first met Mr Asumi when my mother introduced his as her fiance, we hadn't officially introduced us yet and the night she told me we got into a huge argument about it."

"May I ask you about the nature of this argument?"

"My father had only died last year and I thought she was moving on way too quickly," he took a breather, he was only staring at the table not daring to look at anything else, "it was the day after I officially met him, he knocked on the house door and asked if he could speak to me, he then dragged me to his car and we drove off, I was in the back seat and the child lock was on, he started speaking and was talking about how he got lucky to have met a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful son."

"Didn't you try to get out at all? Break the window? Hurt him in any way?"

"No, firstly I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in any violence what-so-ever, and if I had broken the window on the highway there was too much of a high chance that I would cause some sort of traffic accident, I wound down the window as far as it would go in hopes I could get out, the gap was just too small," the breath he took was shaky at best, recalling that day was something he never thought he would have to do, but here he is telling this detective everything in hopes that it'll get that monster behind bars.

"Hey, you're doing amazing, you're incredibly brave for doing this."

"He pulled up to a motel, took me to one of the rooms and th-that was the f-first time h-he, it was the first time he raped me." His eyes were skewed shut tears were streaming from both of them, he let out an ugly sob.

"I think we should take a break." The detective turned off the voice recorder. Tony nodded, he shot up towards the door, pushing the chair backwards. He left the room to go outside and get some fresh air, Detective Strong was close behind him. He was finding it harder and harder to breath. The Detective put a strong hand on his back hoping it would reassure him. Tony soon had his breathing back under control and a few minutes later he was back in that room, sat in that chair.

"What happened next?" 

"We moved to Japan,  I was enrolled in the same school as Hiro, that night after the first day of school, it was just Hiro and me in the house. He said e was gonna do something bad to me, so, as soon I got into the manor I ran to my room, he chased me, pushed open the door. The next thing I know I'm lying on the floor, he's straddling my waist and kissing me, pushed down my blazer, kissing and biting my neck."

"Did he do anything else?"

"No, that's it, after all that, all he did was kiss me, then climb off me claiming that I was boring. I hit my head in the process and everything got dizzy, so I stayed on the floor till morning. I woke up naked though, I had new cuts and bruises all over me, I know for a fact that Hiro isn't strong enough to do that to anyone, at the time I thought it was him, but if Hiroshi came home and saw me unconscious on the floor, I don't know what he would have done."

For the first time, Detective Stone didn't say anything, she pulled up a set of images on the computer. "These were taken on a digital camera that we found in a hidden compartment of the master bedroom." The pictures were of an unconscious Tony, lying on his bedroom floor in Q Manor. There was a set of ten photos altogether, starting with Tony somewhat fully clothed, the photos progresses with Tonny becoming less clothed but more bruises and cuts showing up. "We believe these were taken on the night aforementioned."

"It was him." She quickly took the computer away from him and asked him to continue. "After that Haru started sleeping in my bed, nothing happened after that. Except for Hiroshi asking Hiro to threaten me to convince Haru to stay away. Then Hiroshi started visiting during the night, and- and things got intense. It went on for about three weeks then the host club, Hiro and Haru found out, Hiro in fact freaked out. Soon after that, I learnt that my mother had taken Hiro and Haru away and left me with Hiroshi. I was locked in my room, asked to marry him at gunpoint-, to be honest, I don't remember much of the days, it's really blurry in my memory."

"Hiroshi Asumi is known to own a drug empire that is hidden as a shipping company, there's a possible chance that he may have drugged you some of the time you were there. We can't do a blood test now as it may be out of your system, but we are working our very best to get a confession out of him."

The trial was tomorrow, he was barely holding up today during a statement interview. God knows what he'd be like tomorrow. 

_________

Hellosies,

I'm back, I'm super ill and super tired so this is gonna be short, not much left of this story now, I'm so glad you've all stayed with me this long, I've hope you've enjoyed the story so far, see you next time!!

TTFN