Chapter 12

"Honey this is amazing news! I can wait to tell Tony." The young woman stood admiring her hand. More specifically her left hand were a giant diamond held its place. "I have so much to do, buy a dress, get my hair done and nails, not to forget shoes. And the cake, the location, oh there is so much to be done in such a short time!" The woman jumped into the arms of an older man who was standing with her.

"Cassandra calm down, we've only set a date." The older man spoke trying to calm the hyped up woman.

"I know Hiroshi. Oh, I could could invite Tony's friends and parents." Cassandra perked up and headed to the phone connected to the wall.

Hiroshi began to panic, he didn't want his brats at their wedding, they would ruin everything. "Honey are you sure you want them at our wedding."

"I have been friends with Tony's friend's parents since I can remember, there's no way that I'm not going to invite them." She stood strong not letting Hiroshi get another word in. She sure is stubborn when she wants to be. "I can't wait to tell Tony. He'll love the news."

Tony had just taken off all the make up, showing all the purple bruises and red itchy burns. All eyes of the host club were now on him as well as Haru's and Hiro's.

"How?" Taking a look around he saw most of the host members with their heads down. Honey looked like he was on the verge of tears, Tamaki looked fuming. Haruhi spoke again, "how did you get those marks?" She walked forward until she reached him. She gently touched the bruise on his cheek.

"It's no big deal, really." He started but was cut off.

"I said how Tony." Haruhi's voice grew a little darker. Her eyes pierce deeply into his.

He pointed to his wrists. "They're rope burns, they're the same as the ones on my ankles, he didn't want moving around or trying to get away. The bruise on my cheek, I did just that, try to get away. I ended up getting punched in both my stomach and cheek."

"What about the one on your neck?" Haruhi asked yet again, her voice now calm and gentle.

"Punishment for trying to get away."

"Why don't you tell your mom, or fight back, or leave?" Honey asked franticly.

"She would go into hysterics, I couldn't do that to my mom. But he know something about my mom, s-so if I try any-anything-" He couldn't continue, tears were spilling out his eyes, he tried to wipe them away only for more to take their place. 

Kyoya wrapped an arm around him and brought him into a side hug. Tony gripped the other male's shirt and began sobbing into it. Kyoya began petting his hair trying to calm him down. Once he calmed down Hiro and Haru stepped forward.

"We'll take him home." Haru grabbed Tony's hand and led him out of the host club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellosies,

I'm Back, did anyone miss me? I'm back at college now so I should update a bit more than I did in the holidays. To be honest I nearly didn't come back to college, I was that stressed out and then I got my results I broke down into tears. So to cheer me up my dad took me to McDonalds and then to see Pete's Dragon. Which, by the way is a masterpiece of a  movie.

So yeah, back now, sorry for the long wait and hopefully I should update at least once every week!

TTFN!!!